Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hope Hicks

Not too shabby !!!  

[Image: 180228-hope-hicks-white-lies-feature.jpg...410&crop=1]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm surprised she wasn't Donald's Secretary of State.

However, it seems she's come to realize that Donald is not worth going to jail for.

I expect to see her on Fox News in about six months.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Holy frijoles.

[Image: Hope-Hicks-Fashion.jpg]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-02-2018, 01:54 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: I'm surprised she wasn't Donald's Secretary of State.

However, it seems she's come to realize that Donald is not worth going to jail for.

Fox News for Hope Hicks --- Good Call.   Perhaps the next Meg Ryan who I believe is now making ~ $25m/year @ NBC --- Both are smart and hot.  Other than that, they have very little for them.

.... funny thing is that CNN & MSNBC were insinuating over the course of the past year that Hope Hicks was a dumb puppet.  Now, they are stating Hope Hicks is a critical loss to the Trump Administration.  As much as I don't like Fox News, CNN & MSNBC are just as bad.

How many puns can we work into this thread?

Now, there is no hope at all.

Trump's beyond all hope.

Hope has disappeared.

(03-02-2018, 06:46 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(03-02-2018, 01:54 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: I'm surprised she wasn't Donald's Secretary of State.

Fox News for Hope Hicks --- Good Call.   Perhaps the next Meg Ryan who I believe is now making ~ $25m/year @ NBC --- Both are smart and hot.  Other than that, they have very little for them.

.... funny thing is that CNN & MSNBC were insinuating over the course of the past year that Hope Hicks was a dumb puppet.  Now, they are stating Hope Hicks is a critical loss to the Trump Administration.  As much as I don't like Fox News, CNN & MSNBC are just as bad.

She could be a dumb puppet but still be a critical loss to the Trump Administration. The bar is not set very high.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Why would an aspiring political anchor not want to go to FNC? Have you seen the other guys ratings? Facts are facts. Check them out.

(03-04-2018, 11:40 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Why would an aspiring political anchor not want to go to FNC? Have you seen the other guys ratings? Facts are facts. Check them out.

Oh, the irony of using facts when discussing FOX News.
- Bob Marley

(03-05-2018, 09:09 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(03-04-2018, 11:40 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Why would an aspiring political anchor not want to go to FNC? Have you seen the other guys ratings? Facts are facts. Check them out.

Oh, the irony of using facts when discussing FOX News.

I realize you are still steaming about the 20% drop in the Oscars ratings from last year, but dont take it out on highly rated FNC.

(03-05-2018, 09:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-05-2018, 09:09 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Oh, the irony of using facts when discussing FOX News.

I realize you are still steaming about the 20% drop in the Oscars ratings from last year, but dont take it out on highly rated FNC.

The Oscars suck. I've always preferred the Academy Awards ..... lol

Mods, not gonna lock a Hope Hicks thread?

(03-12-2018, 12:05 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Mods, not gonna lock a Hope Hicks thread?

I Hope not.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(03-05-2018, 09:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(03-05-2018, 09:09 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Oh, the irony of using facts when discussing FOX News.

Who watches the Oscars, and what in hell made you think that would be an effective shot at whoever "you all" is?
- Bob Marley