Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Uniform Leak

Potential uniform leak. I like them.

http://dailysnark.com/leaked-images-jack...ak-online/
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't like them. The one color helmet is an improvement, but I don't like much else about them if that is it.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Uniforms are a clear downgrade and rival our Gene Smith era jerseys. You can do simple and streamlined without being boring.

I'm good with the first one, but the pants should be black and the numbers white with black trim in my humble opinion

Yikes. Let’s hope not.

God I hope that’s not real. That teal one looks like something they would make for a Thursday night game.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Yeah no, those are awful.

No way this is a real leak right? Looks like someone used Microsoft Paint and went to town. I don't buy it.

Having a hard time buying that this is legit

Wickedy wack. Looks like something in the Arena Football League.

Doesn't look right but isn't the worst we have seen.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I like the all black as an alternate. I think the all teal and all white are too much teal and white respectively to be the normal home and away jerseys though.

Ugly...

From the looks of it it's not real.

https://imgur.com/n0uA6sQ
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

Those aren’t real. Tad Dickman already shot the rumor down.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Hell na

Suuuuuper boring. I pray they’re not accurate. At least I’ll get some good deals on the “old” ones since the new ones could be so boring

This uniform has been “leaked” a lot of times now.

It’ll be interesting to see which leak was right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teal jersey, white pants, black helmet.
White Jersey, white pants, black helmet

Looks like it was created in Madden