Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Starting O-Line

So who is starting on the O-Line this year?  In particular, who's playing LG?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I think it depends on Albert. If he comes to camp, he'd most likely beat out Robinson initially for LT causing Robinson to move to LG

Quote:I think it depends on Albert. If he comes to camp, he'd most likely beat out Robinson initially for LT causing Robinson to move to LG

Neither Caldwell nor Marrone indicated as much.  Caldwell was clear he will play LT.

Albert might not even play a game as a jag lol.

Does anyone know if Parnell can play guard?

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2017, 11:14 PM by JAXsonVIL.)

Albert-Cann-Linder-Robinson-Parnell

if Albert beats out Robinson.

If not,

Robinson-Omameh-Linder-Cann-Parnell

Quote:Does anyone know if Parnell can play guard?
I know what you're thinking. Albert, Cann, Linder, Parnell, Robinson. I see Robinson, Omaha, Linder, Cann, Parnell

Now lemme think...  :geek:  What should my avatar....

Quote:Neither Caldwell nor Marrone indicated as much.  Caldwell was clear he will play LT.

no he was clear he would first compete for the LT job, but that he has the skillset to play inside

Quote:no he was clear he would first compete for the LT job, but that he has the skillset to play inside

Rewatch the video, he didn't even seem to offer that they would entertain him playing Guard.  It was a clear middle finger to Albert.

Quote:Rewatch the video, he didn't even seem to offer that they would entertain him playing Guard.  It was a clear middle finger to Albert.

the exact words were he will compete with albert at LT, the best player will play, and then eventually said yes, he has the tools to play guard inside if that's what you are asking to a reporter

I think he wanted a message sent to albert.. i think they eventually want robinson as the LT of the future, but if albert shows up and plays well, they aren't going to sit cam robinson on the bench and start omemeh over him lol.. he will start 1 way or the other

Quote:Rewatch the video, he didn't even seem to offer that they would entertain him playing Guard.  It was a clear middle finger to Albert.
He introduced him as our new left tackle. He could not have [BLEEP] slapped Albert any harder. I loved it.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

this is also presuming the Jags don't draft a OG in round 4+ ....