Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Jaguars schedule after this Thursday...

Things aren't getting better.

• @ Kansas City (4-2)
  • vs. Houston (4-2)
  • @ Detroit (4-3)
  • @ Buffalo (4-3)
  • vs. Denver (4-2)
  • vs. Minnesota (5-1)
  • @ Houston (4-2)
<p style="margin:0px;font-size:1em;"> 

<p style="margin:0px;font-size:1em;">7 games, 7 winning records.

<p style="margin:0px;font-size:1em;"> 

<p style="margin:0px;font-size:1em;">And a coach who has never beaten a team with a winning record.

;

;

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2016, 02:33 PM by Caldrac.)

2 - 14 here we come!

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

What could go wrong?
Only a chump boos the home team!

I think I am going to start rooting for Cleveland to win some games.

There are 10 games left.  That is not the remaining schedule if you don't list all of them.

We may not win a game in that stretch..anything more than 1 win would surprise me.

bwahaahhaah what happened to bad teams getting easier schedules? lol this year is officially done; unless we make the necessary changes. And I don't feel our owner has the "marbles" to make that call.

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:bwahaahhaah what happened to bad teams getting easier schedules? lol this year is officially done; unless we make the necessary changes. And I don't feel our owner has the "marbles" to make that call.

1. This year the AFC South was slotted to play all AFC West and NFC North teams, which just happen to be 2 of the strongest divisions in league (and who are also feasting on the AFC South).

2. Changing coaches in the middle of the season has not allowed a team to "rebound" mid-season since like 1991. Changing coaches right now does little. Changing play callers or something something may but only as much as the players actually make the plays.

3. Shad is cautious and likes to give people space to do their job, but no one becomes a self-made billionaire but "not having the marbles." Plus while most NFL pundits and all were somewhat surprise Gus was still coaching, they were willing to listen to the Jag's mantra of the "total rebuild" and the "great off season moves".  If this season continues as so, no one could legitimately defend Gus at the end of the year.

4. Also, not firing him does not mean that Caldwell and the brass are not currently doing due diligence on creating a short list to go after at the end of the year. Especially since, you cannot interview most candidates until their season is done anyways.

lol, preseason has begun. audition to who will be around for next season. let the rebuild begin.

Quote:We may not win a game in that stretch..anything more than 1 win would surprise me.

Maybe a win in Buffalo or Detroit if you get them on the right day.

There is an excellent chance the team does not have a true home win going into that final home game against Tennessee.

;

;

Hypothetically if that happens who would yall want at 1 or 2?