Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Posluszny Retires After 11 NFL Seasons (merged)

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2018, 11:01 AM by BklynJag.)

Jaguars LB Paul Posluszny Retiring From NFL https://t.co/tpClKzU2La https://t.co/C6vfP7DGo2

Great guy. Class Act

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wow. That's too bad.

Was really hoping to get to see him in base formation for another year or two. Would have been nice for him to get to be on a winning defense a bit longer.

Wishing him all the best beyond football. Hell of a player.

One of the more under appreciated guys on the team for many years. I'm glad he got to play for this team last season and experience the playoff victories, because he spent alot of years on horrible rosters.

Posluszny retires after 11 NFL seasons

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...5f7e2224da

Jaguars MLB Paul Posluszny announces he will retire after 11 NFL seasons, seven with the Jaguars

Paul Posluszny announces retirement following 11-year NFL career

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...e7e7d43ad6

Eleven-year veteran, former Pro Bowl MLB and five-time Jaguars defensive captain Paul Posluszny today announced his retirement from the National Football League

Zone Reaction: Paul Posluszny retirement

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...801a3db6ed

Senior writer John Oehser’s four quick thoughts on longtime Jaguars MLB Paul Posluszny, who announced his retirement Tuesday after 11 NFL seasons

Great guy!

Now we know why Myles was smiling.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Wow that sucks!

Glad Poz got a chance to make a deep playoff run. Too bad he couldn't win a SB in his time. Great guy, hope he decides to come back for one more season.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Great guy!

So pleased he made the playoffs with us.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Nooo.

Thank you for everything, Poz.

Class act. Could’ve been a starter on many teams but not to his standards. Hope he can get an assistant LB job or something.

i.e. They were about to release him.

Thanks Poz! A pro’s pro!

The Consummate Professional is most often a very serious character, be it by choice or by requirement

Thank you Poz!
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(03-13-2018, 11:21 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: i.e. They were about to release him.

Thanks Poz! A pro’s pro!

He was FA.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Poz is probably going to be an amazing HC one day.

Class act, best of luck to him! Maybe we'll see him back on the Jaguars staff as an assitant coach or something at some point.

(03-13-2018, 11:34 AM)Rico Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 11:21 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: i.e. They were about to release him.

Thanks Poz! A pro’s pro!

He was FA.

i.e. they weren’t interested in re-signing him  Sad

Dang man. That sucks. Would have loved to have won a title with him on the team. He deserved it. I am happy he was able to experience a nice playoff run like last year though; before the end. Respect to that man!
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!