Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Posluszny Retires After 11 NFL Seasons (merged)

I was hoping he'd be back at least one more run. Glad he got to go out as Division Champ and a hell of a playoff run.

Congrats on a great career and for being a FA signing that actually worked in our favor.

My Wife will sure miss you...
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Happy he will retire a Jag! Thanks Poz, you will be missed.

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2018, 06:31 PM by Dakota.)

(03-13-2018, 01:13 PM)RedRooster28 Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 01:03 PM)BklynJag Wrote: Hey, at least we dont have to see him get stuck in coverage anymore lol.

Really man?

That’s pretty classless, even for you.

I know you embrace the ‘heel’ role, but c’mon.

Attack the team’s moves all you want, we’re all armchair GMs in one facet or another, but to poop on a guy’s retirement thread...grow up.

What else did you expect from the resident bed wetter. He can find the bad in anything.

(03-13-2018, 01:17 PM)JUNGLE SCAT 2017 Wrote: Poz started giving me creepy feelings when all that sickening stuff about Penn State LB coach, Jerry Sandusky, started making news. 

When Penn State came down to play Notre Dame in the 1976 Gator Bowl, Penn State held practices close to my childhood home. A bunch of us kids venture over to watch. Joe Paterno was early and sat on the vistor's bench. He called us all over and asked us what our plans for the future were. He lectured us a bit then asked us if we were interested in learning a few things about football.

The players were still making the long trip from the locker room to the field when Paterno called, "Hey, Jerry? These young men want to learn a little bit about playing college football. I want you to line them up and let them run a few pass patterns." 

Our age range was probably ten to thirteen. Looking back it seemed to be innocent. Something like a football clinic for neighborhood kids. Yet I now recall how Jerry Sandusky put his hands on my shoulders and told me what pass pattern to run. 

Who knows how long the guy was violating children. None of that stuff happened to any of us, but Lord.

Poz, you're a great guy. I hope the best for you. Thanks for the hard work, but if you saw or heard something wrong about Jerry Sandusky and never said anything about it...you are a disgraceful slime bag.

Seek professional help dude.....
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(03-13-2018, 01:17 PM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote: Poz started giving me creepy feelings when all that sickening stuff about Penn State LB coach, Jerry Sandusky, started making news. 

When Penn State came down to play Notre Dame in the 1976 Gator Bowl, Penn State held practices close to my childhood home. A bunch of us kids venture over to watch. Joe Paterno was early and sat on the vistor's bench. He called us all over and asked us what our plans for the future were. He lectured us a bit then asked us if we were interested in learning a few things about football.

The players were still making the long trip from the locker room to the field when Paterno called, "Hey, Jerry? These young men want to learn a little bit about playing college football. I want you to line them up and let them run a few pass patterns." 

Our age range was probably ten to thirteen. Looking back it seemed to be innocent. Something like a football clinic for neighborhood kids. Yet I now recall how Jerry Sandusky put his hands on my shoulders and told me what pass pattern to run. 

Who knows how long the guy was violating children. None of that stuff happened to any of us, but Lord.

Poz, you're a great guy. I hope the best for you. Thanks for the hard work, but if you saw or heard something wrong about Jerry Sandusky and never said anything about it...you are a disgraceful slime bag.

How F###### deranged are you to talk about a convicted child molester in a different person's retirement discussion?!?!

What in God's name is wrong with you?!?!
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Thank you dont have to watch him get toasted covering backs and tight ends anymore.
No Fun

Poz played with great heart, conducted himself with dignity off the field and rightfully should get accolades from Jags fans. Of course, you have to expect there a few morons who have to use this as an excuse to whine and troll.

Gonna miss Poz

(03-13-2018, 01:17 PM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote: Poz started giving me creepy feelings when all that sickening stuff about Penn State LB coach, Jerry Sandusky, started making news. 

What is the matter with you?!  You don't do that to an honored and honorable guy!  AND you don't smear him based on his being part of an organization that included a bad actor.  You need to get a grip.  And turn in your keyboard.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

we love ya, Poz
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Wow - Jungle Cat just managed to come across as creepy as Jerry Sandusky. Projection perhaps?
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Still returning all 11 defensive starters for 2018.

This team really need a Hall of Fame to honor guys like Poz. He wasn't to the level that I think should be in the Pride, but deserves to be permanently enshrined in our lore.

Just read his letter to the fans on Jaguars.com...

What an outstanding man. Was a privilege to watch him play.

I know he will be greatly missed both in the locker room and on the field. I loved watching him. It seems like he wanted to go out at just the right time for him. Why play until you either don't like the game anymore, or can't enjoy your retirement years due to pain and injury? 

Thank you for your years of service to the Jaguars and the city of Jacksonville, Poz. You are a true sportsman. Now go enjoy your family!

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2018, 03:17 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

The last of our Penn State alumni 

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2018, 03:29 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I hate to say this but Poz would have been perfect on a team like the Patriots.

(03-13-2018, 10:31 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: Wow - Jungle Cat just managed to come across as creepy as Jerry Sandusky. Projection perhaps?

Would explain his AJ obsession. Cry
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato