Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rex Tillerson Out

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2018, 11:37 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Another one bites the dust ....

[Image: tumblr_otzho5VdC11qz4eqqo1_500.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So far....

Rex Tillerson
Gary Cohn
Sally Yates
Michael Flynn
James Comey
Mike Dubke
W. Shaub
S. Spicer
Reince Priebus
Anthony Scaramucci
Steve Bannon
G. Sifakis
S. Gorka
T. Price
D. Powell
Omarosa Manigault
Hope Hicks

Sweet. Why have all those advisors when Trump gonna Trump?

I really thought Hope Hicks had a shot.

There will be other positions.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

We didn't elect Trump to be nice......

We elected him to get the job done........
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(03-13-2018, 01:08 PM)The Drifter Wrote: We didn't elect Trump hire Gene Smith to be nice......

We elected hired him to get the job done........

Revised to reflect the Jags prior Front Office.

(03-13-2018, 01:08 PM)The Drifter Wrote: We didn't elect Trump to be nice......

And he's doing very well at his job.

Much better than his predecessor.  Even more liked than his predecessor at the same time in office.

I didn't expect either to be true, but it is.  Here we are.  I like this new normal better than the old "new normal."
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(03-13-2018, 02:50 PM)pirkster Wrote:

Much better than his predecessor.  Even more liked than his predecessor at the same time in office.

I didn't expect either to be true, but it is.  Here we are.  I like this new normal better than the old "new normal."

We have Trump to parrot Fox and Friends, you're being redundant. Here, I'll parrot TWP, to keep it even.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(03-13-2018, 12:49 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: I really thought Hope Hicks had a shot.

There will be other positions.

I think Trump exhausted all of the positions Hope Hicks was qualified to perform.

The media has been speculating that I fired Rex Tillerson or that he would be leaving soon - FAKE NEWS! He’s not leaving and while we disagree on certain subjects, (I call the final shots) we work well together and America is highly respected again! 3:08 PM - 1 Dec 2017
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

(03-13-2018, 03:26 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 02:50 PM)pirkster Wrote: And he's doing very well at his job.

We have Trump to parrot Fox and Friends, you're being redundant. Here, I'll parrot TWP, to keep it even.

I don't watch the mainstream news.  There's little truth buried in all the cheerleading or hacktivism, depending on the lean of the barking head.

And I certainly have no loyalty to Trump or any political party.

Just being objective.

It's amazing how the truth triggers the most polarized partisans the most.

How's that working out for you?

(03-13-2018, 05:16 PM)pirkster Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 03:26 PM)rollerjag Wrote: We have Trump to parrot Fox and Friends, you're being redundant. Here, I'll parrot TWP, to keep it even.

I don't watch the mainstream news.  There's little truth buried in all the cheerleading or hacktivism, depending on the lean of the barking head.

And I certainly have no loyalty to Trump or any political party.

Just being objective.

It's amazing how the truth triggers the most polarized partisans the most.

Oh, I'm sure the synergy in messages is pure coincidence. The truth was in the data.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

And a female is now the head of the CIA. So long for the Trump is sexist angle.

(03-13-2018, 06:41 PM)TJBender Wrote:

Pretty darn good so far.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-13-2018, 06:41 PM)TJBender Wrote:

Gorsuch ... check!
Out of Paris Climate Redistribution of Wealth Accord ... check!
Corporate tax cut ... check!
ISIS destroyed ... check!
Roll back of regulations ... check!
Massive reduction in illegal border crossings ... check!
Cuts to UN funding ... check!

There are a few things I wanted that haven't gotten done and I didn't like the spending increase, but overall it's working out pretty good so far. Far better than Hillary for sure, and probably better than any of the other Pub candidates would have done.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(03-13-2018, 02:50 PM)pirkster Wrote:

Agree, as long as you don't hang on Trumps every word (i.e. don't follow him on twitter) you can see a positive direction right now. I mean two years ago we were talking about bathrooms for the 'other' sex that doesn't exist, and the military paying for sex change operations. Yeah I would much rather hear a Trump bombastic comment than any of that. And the economy picking up is good for most. A macro picture is important.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Unfortunately, the progress being made is overshadowed by idiotic tweets and the lefts perpetual outrage over all things Trump-related. I and most others voted for Trump, not because of his good-natured demeanor or for his political prowess, but for his ability to continually push boundaries with an assembled team of folks (experts in their fields) that he can lean on. I like the no BS approach. He demands a lot from his team as evidenced by the revolving door of hiring/firing. It's an unorthodox political approach to most in the game of politics but if it gets results, so be it. I wouldn't want to be surrounded by a bunch of yes men sitting on their hands to collect a paycheck. Get out there and grind and you can succeed, I'll find someone who can!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(03-14-2018, 12:52 AM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 02:50 PM)pirkster Wrote: And he's doing very well at his job.

Agree, as long as you don't hang on Trumps every word (i.e. don't follow him on twitter) you can see a positive direction right now. I mean two years ago we were talking about bathrooms for the 'other' sex that doesn't exist, and the military paying for sex change operations. Yeah I would much rather hear a Trump bombastic comment than any of that. And the economy picking up is good for most. A macro picture is important.

Yep

Trump's twitter is the laser pointer that causes all the cats to obsess.

Times have changed.  Talk about weapons of mass distraction.

It wasn't going to be good no matter who was elected.  However, the best outcome came out of it.  The results, not the distractions, are clear indicators.

(03-14-2018, 10:39 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Unfortunately, the progress being made is overshadowed by idiotic tweets and the lefts perpetual outrage over all things Trump-related. I and most others voted for Trump, not because of his good-natured demeanor or for his political prowess, but for his ability to continually push boundaries with an assembled team of folks (experts in their fields) that he can lean on. I like the no BS approach. He demands a lot from his team as evidenced by the revolving door of hiring/firing. It's an unorthodox political approach to most in the game of politics but if it gets results, so be it. I wouldn't want to be surrounded by a bunch of yes men sitting on their hands to collect a paycheck. Get out there and grind and you can succeed, I'll find someone who can!

The polarization of both sides is beyond repair.  No rational discussion can any longer be made.

The left took discourse into the gutter following the 2k election.  Since then it's been a complete rejection of those who they choose to oppose and "resist."  They will never acknowledge any non-D candidate winning the Presidency.

Did they think that response would go unchallenged?  Unfortunately there has been an equal and opposite rise by some on the right in response.

Here we are.  Real civil war that will not end well.  Congrats resistors.  This is what you've made.  Actions have consequences, even if unintended.

I reject both.  Until we all do, it will be a war that is only going to get worse.