Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags Re-sign Marqise Lee

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2018, 02:59 PM by BklynJag.)

#Jaguars are re-signing WR Marqise Lee, per @MikeGarafolo. He's back in Jacksonville.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wow I'm surprised
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

The hand wringing should be fun in this thread...

[Image: 12120.jpg]
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Would rather give those opportunities to Westbrook or Cole. Lee has had plenty of opportunities and always seems to be average.

(03-13-2018, 03:00 PM)knarnn Wrote: The hand wringing should be fun in this thread...

[Image: 12120.jpg]

Is it possible to wring stone hands?

Chammmppppiiooonnnssshhiiipppp

Lee better stop eating biscuits before the game because his butter fingers made some huge drops last year.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I'm sure it is a not very expensive deal, which I am totally fine with

(03-13-2018, 03:02 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Lee better stop eating biscuits before the game because his butter fingers made some huge drops last year.

He always seems to drop at the worst times.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/973633731134152704

With Robinson gone and Richardson signing for 40 mil in DC, it's a safe move. I wonder if they release Hurns or re-structure him?

It's not a bad way to go. They can draft a bigger X receiver now and if he's not ready wek one - then they have Lee able to play the spot even if he's not the ideal fit. He beats the press better than any other WR currently on the roster.

Jaguars are giving WR Marqise Lee a four-year deal with a max value of $38 million, including $18M guaranteed, per source.

That is crazy

Lee dropped the pen 3 times while trying to sign.

Decent move. He is considered the 5/6th best we in free agency this year although it’s a weak class. At least we have our core back from last year and don’t need to reach for a player in the draft. Just bring AC back and we can sit still the rest of FA outside of some cheap FA guys.

Well, I like Marqise Lee. I think he’s a solid WR. I’m glad we re-signed him.

We paid crossing route and drop 38 million ?

(03-13-2018, 03:05 PM)BklynJag Wrote: Jaguars are giving WR Marqise Lee a four-year deal with a max value of $38 million, including $18M guaranteed, per source.

That is crazy

I was hoping to see Colvin sign this exact deal. This is way more than I expected for Lee.
'02

8 per year and 18 million guaranteed over 4 years.

For our 3rd/4th best receiver.

No more popcorn before games this year!

(This post was last modified: 03-13-2018, 03:16 PM by knarnn.)

(03-13-2018, 03:05 PM)TBklynJag Wrote: Jaguars are giving WR Marqise Lee a four-year deal with a max value of $38 million, including $18M guaranteed, per source.

That is crazy

Probably loaded with incentives. And probably the same deal that was offered to ARob. Looking at it from an objective view, it’s slightly more than Hurns contract, but again that’s including incentives. That’s the going rate folks in free agency. Calm down.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

It seems like some of you were holding your opinion to yourselves. I don't remember this many people being in favor of bringing him back prior to this announcement.