Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags in Talks With CB DJ Hayden (merged)

Please pull back the offer sheet. Please. This is just like the Ivory contract. Every now and then Caldwell comes up with an absolute head scratcher of a deal. Complete panic move.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-14-2018, 01:06 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 12:45 PM)JackCity Wrote: He's allowed a career passer rating of 100 and 64% completion rate. 

In the Lions games I watched yesterday he was missing tackles all over the shop too. 

Prevailing thought from Lions fans seems to be he'd be fine on a very low deal.

Colvin allowed 83.9 qb rating against And 72% adjusted qb completion percentage. Looks like we are improving the percentage points a few. Hayden may just give up a few more yards. But he also has a few more splash plays to his name.

Neither one gave up a td so that’s a wash
And Hayden has consistently led the league in pass interference penalties.  Which hides a ton of yards.

Since 2014 Colvin has gone 728 coverage snaps without a TD allowed.  Most in the league.

There isn't much comparison to them performance wise imo.

(03-14-2018, 01:41 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 01:06 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: Colvin allowed 83.9 qb rating against And 72% adjusted qb completion percentage. Looks like we are improving the percentage points a few. Hayden may just give up a few more yards. But he also has a few more splash plays to his name.

Neither one gave up a td so that’s a wash
And Hayden has consistently led the league in pass interference penalties.  Which hides a ton of yards.

Since 2014 Colvin has gone 728 coverage snaps without a TD allowed.  Most in the league.

I was more trying to point out that Colvin isn’t the god at nickle back. I would have like  to see him back but we can and will live without him

Should the Jags retract the offer and begin the era of the #honeyjaguar ?

https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status...4206051333

Tongue

(03-14-2018, 01:51 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Should the Jags retract the offer and begin the era of the #honeyjaguar ?

https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status...4206051333

Tongue

I wish...

(03-14-2018, 01:49 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 01:41 PM)JackCity Wrote: And Hayden has consistently led the league in pass interference penalties.  Which hides a ton of yards.

I was more trying to point out that Colvin isn’t the god at nickle back. I would have like  to see him back but we can and will live without him

I don't think anyone thinks Colvin is a god at nickel..it seemed like you were implying Hayden and him were close in performance?

patrick robinson got 4yr 20 mil with 5 mil gtd. lol what are we doing
[Image: harley-quinn-bubble-gum.gif]

(03-14-2018, 02:51 PM)Dixon Wrote: patrick robinson got 4yr 20 mil with 5 mil gtd. lol what are we doing

This move is coming across as more and more puzzling.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(03-14-2018, 02:51 PM)Dixon Wrote: patrick robinson got 4yr 20 mil with 5 mil gtd. lol what are we doing

LOL!!! 

Good God man... this Hayden move was such trash.

Nothing final until the signatures hit the paper and are turned in. And they have earned my trust so far. I'm ok with it. If it turns out bad, we can judge at that point.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

I forget who or what thread it was in, but someone made a pic bet with me that he'd sign for more than what Colvin got. It wasn't even close at $5 mil per. 

It makes sense when you consider Patrick is over 30. Hayden signed for $6.3 mil, but he's younger like Colvin.

'02