Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jason Myers

Anyone catch the quick shot of Myers sitting on the sidelines in the late 4th quarter yesterday? He had a sense of smug satisfaction...."well, at least it isn't MY fault this season."

Side note: Gostkowksi has missed 3 FGs and 2 XPs this year. Crazy.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Anyone catch the quick shot of Myers sitting on the sidelines in the late 4th quarter yesterday? He had a sense of smug satisfaction...."well, at least it isn't MY fault this season."

I thought it was more along the line of "if this doesn't work out, I'm going back to soccer..."

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Darlo, I like you.  You GET me.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:Darlo, I like you.  You GET me.

You're a Brit hidden in an American body, that's why.

Cheers!

Quote:You're a Brit hidden in an American body, that's why.

Quote:Cheers!

You're welcome... it was a compliment.... "mate".

Myers has one job and he has done it very well. He can look however the hell he wants to on the sideline.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Myers has one job and he has done it very well. He can look however the hell he wants to on the sideline.
Yup, he'll be the leading score and team mvp at the end of the season. Just like Scobee. Jaguars are back to form when your fg is the main weapon.

Quote:Yup, he'll be the leading score and team mvp at the end of the season. Just like Scobee. Jaguars are back to form when your fg is the main weapon.

Yup Myers has greatly improved his technique over the offseason. He didn't spend his offseason at Chili's getting 2 for 1 drinks and endless skillet queso.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Yup Myers has greatly improved his technique over the offseason. He didn't spend his offseason at Chili's getting 2 for 1 drinks and endless skillet queso.
lol. Most improved player. Remember we were bashing him last year. This guy is getting the job done.

Quote:Anyone catch the quick shot of Myers sitting on the sidelines in the late 4th quarter yesterday? He had a sense of smug satisfaction...."well, at least it isn't MY fault this season."

Was it like this?

[Image: hennelol2.gif]

If so then that's awesome!!!
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Only thing missing was the mustache.

He's earned his pay this year, that's for sure.

Quote:Was it like this?

[Image: hennelol2.gif]

If so then that's awesome!!!

I can't complain about the kid he's been spot on. That knuckleball kick yesterday tho had me a bit worried.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Remember when everybody wanted a new kicker? Obviously coaches knew some things we did not about his struggles last year.

Caldwell makes roster decisions.

He's stepped it up nicely this year. I am happy for him. But at the same time I don't want to see him out there. I'd like to see some more damn touchdowns.....

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2016, 02:18 PM by CSO14.)

Quote:Myers has one job and he has done it very well. He can look however the hell he wants to on the sideline.

Dude turned it around big time. I don't hold my breath or think it is a sure miss anymore.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]