Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Austin Seferian Jenkins plans to visit the Jags

Austin Seferian-Jenkins is visiting us and the Seahawks according to Josina Anderson

Apparently there is no cap anymore and we are signing everyone.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2018, 01:12 PM by JackCity.)

https://twitter.com/JosinaAnderson/statu...43433?s=19

Woah. Plans to visit Seattle first and I'd be surprised if he doesn't end up signing there but I would love if we landed him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/connor_j_hugh...7241949189
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

6'6", 250+lbs, runs a 4.56 forty but his pro football stats are terrible. Pass.

Where is the money coming from?

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2018, 01:19 PM by Etdavis2006.)

Might be a solid pick up. I could see him thriving in our two TE set

(03-14-2018, 01:18 PM)ColoJag Wrote: Where is the money coming from?

Ain’t no salary cap bih lol

If we manage to land him it makes the draft *very* interesting.

It would certainly make it seem like a QB in the first is possible. Even without that, we could just take the talent as it falls. Although we still need more OL.

rather draft Dallas Goedert or Mike Gesicki
[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

Exactly... this team looked like it was heading towards some smart decisions and possibly keeping from having to worry about signing people like Ramsey/Yannick once it came time to... this team will be depleted in 3-4 years. It's pretty scary considering how long we went without a competitive team but hopefully the next 3-4 years are some of the best years we've ever seen out of this team and possibly any team in the NFL period for a decent period of time.

Making deals with every free agent just in case we do actually want them when the new year starts.

(03-14-2018, 01:23 PM)KFL Wrote: rather draft Dallas Goedert or Mike Gesicki

Still could. 2 TE sets.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(03-14-2018, 01:23 PM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote:

Exactly... this team looked like it was heading towards some smart decisions and possibly keeping from having to worry about signing people like Ramsey/Yannick once it came time to... this team will be depleted in 3-4 years. It's pretty scary considering how long we went without a competitive team but hopefully the next 3-4 years are some of the best years we've ever seen out of this team and possibly any team in the NFL period for a decent period of time.

You don't know what you are talking about unfortunately.

I honestly think they'll figure it out.  We front-loaded a ton of deals with our free agents.  I would guess that we'll see some guys released like Dareus and/or Jackson to make some room.  As long as we keep our ends and our corners, I think we'll be fine.

There are ways to create cap space. And contracts have been structured in such a way to allow us to make these moves. Phlly was over the cap and just re-signed Bradham for 40 mil. The Steelers have been short on cap space since Troy Polumalu, doesn't seem to hinder them any. In the words of Vic Ketchman - "I wouldn't worry about that."

(03-14-2018, 01:25 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 01:23 PM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: Exactly... this team looked like it was heading towards some smart decisions and possibly keeping from having to worry about signing people like Ramsey/Yannick once it came time to... this team will be depleted in 3-4 years. It's pretty scary considering how long we went without a competitive team but hopefully the next 3-4 years are some of the best years we've ever seen out of this team and possibly any team in the NFL period for a decent period of time.

I honestly think they'll figure it out.  We front-loaded a ton of deals with our free agents.  I would guess that we'll see some guys released like Dareus and/or Jackson to make some room.  As long as we keep our ends and our corners, I think we'll be fine.

That's the thing... they absolutely cannot let Ramsey walk. He's by far the most important piece to this team. Bouye is obviously locked in for awhile so I'm not worried about him but Ramsey is an athletic freak and I'm almost positive he'll be in the NFL HOF at the end of his career. He's easily the best CB we've ever had after just a couple of years. Yes he destroys Mathis already.

Is it too late to cut DJ Hayden to make room for ASJ? That would be awesome.

(03-14-2018, 01:29 PM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 01:25 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: I honestly think they'll figure it out.  We front-loaded a ton of deals with our free agents.  I would guess that we'll see some guys released like Dareus and/or Jackson to make some room.  As long as we keep our ends and our corners, I think we'll be fine.

That's the thing... they absolutely cannot let Ramsey walk. He's by far the most important piece to this team. Bouye is obviously locked in for awhile so I'm not worried about him but Ramsey is an athletic freak and I'm almost positive he'll be in the NFL HOF at the end of his career. He's easily the best CB we've ever had after just a couple of years. Yes he destroys Mathis already.

He’s under contract for at least 3 more years with his option. Then franchise tags three more years after that. He ain’t going anywhere. He will be a jag forever.

This couldn't be further from the truth.

Yo JackCity would you do that cap breakdown thing you mentioned in another thread? Know you got your life and everything but would be real interested in reading how these signings affect our present and future team

He screwed me over 2 years ago in Fantasy Football.

I will never forgive him.