Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jagaurs nearing deal with TE Niles Paul

Special teams ace...
https://twitter.com/mistochristopho/stat...5587122176

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2018, 04:07 PM by knarnn.)

https://riggosrag.com/2018/03/14/source-...ssion=true

Special teams captain with some move ability at TE. Doesn’t sound like the Skins are happy to lose him.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Special Teams... that's actually what I was thinking. Not much of an upgrade at TE, but if he replaces a 4th string TE, and be fearless on special teams, that's how can have merit.

Whats the price tag on him?

(03-14-2018, 03:48 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Other than one mediocre season stats, the rest of his career stats are futile.  More castoffs please.

How is he a castoff? Oh wait..... You only look at the offensive stats.

Seems to be a ST signing like Carey. Nothing to see here, put the pitchforks away

2 year deal. Special teams captain and a versatile piece on offense. Good signing all around

2 years special teams captain for the Skins. Good backup TE that can block and catch. Good signing for ST and depth.

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2018, 05:47 PM by rfc17.)

what is the contract? 2 years for how much money? $20M? $30M? I would be shocked by nothing.

(03-14-2018, 03:55 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: I'll be honest.. Never heard of him lol

That makes two of us, three of us, four of us.

NH3...
"AZANE"

he got me to the playoffs in FF in 2014 as a waiver pickup. Under utilized and hurt in Was. What is happening with O'Shaunessy is my question other than how to spell his name.
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

I think every team should have a tight end who can also return punts.

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2018, 06:14 AM by homebiscuit.)

Just a jar on the shelf. I think we would be better served signing a prototypical big-bodied TE with good hands who could be an elevated reliable dump off for Bortles.

(03-15-2018, 06:12 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Just a jar on the shelf. I think we would be better served signing a prototypical big-bodied TE with good hands who could be an elevated reliable dump off for Bortles.

I think that's either going to be Austin Seferian Jenkins, or a high draft pick.

Jaguars sign tight end Niles Paul as unrestricted free agent

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...849bbcaaa8

The Jacksonville Jaguars have signed seventh-year TE Niles Paul as an unrestricted free agent, the club announced today.

OFFICIAL: Paul signs

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...849bbcaaa8

TE Niles Paul officially signs with Jaguars; eighth-year veteran spent first seven NFL seasons with Washington Redskins