Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Request FA Summary

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2018, 01:07 PM by atburg.)

(03-15-2018, 11:33 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(03-15-2018, 09:44 AM)SodaCityJag14 Wrote: I'm new here, but what team do you actually pull for, JagsFan? Very obvious that it is another team and that your life is pretty miserable. On a positive note though it feels good to have other team's fans mad enough at us that they spend valuable minutes of their life trolling a free message board. We are headed in the right direction.

You're new, so I guess you don't know the history of Don Carey since you just became a Jaguars fan when they started gaining steam to make the playoffs last year. I lol because Carey used to be a Jaguar many years ago, and he's back.  So, I guess if you scoff at a signee you're automatically not a Jaguars fan.  Lets all just be clueless and think every signee is going to take the Jaguars to the SB.  I change my mind, the Don Carey acquisition is a genius move. GO JAGUARS.

This coming from someone who puts down EVERY MOVE ?

(03-15-2018, 12:49 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 05:42 PM)JesseJames Wrote: I am a working guy and it is not in front of a computer.  Need summary.

OFFICIAL SIGNINGS:

S Cody Davis
G Andrew Norwell
TE Niles Paul
S/ST ace -  Don Carey
WR Marqise Lee
WR  Donte Moncreif

Imagine how killer Special teams are going to be with the middle 2 guys on your list!! Bring on September.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-15-2018, 01:04 PM)atburg Wrote:
(03-15-2018, 11:33 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: You're new, so I guess you don't know the history of Don Carey since you just became a Jaguars fan when they started gaining steam to make the playoffs last year. I lol because Carey used to be a Jaguar many years ago, and he's back.  So, I guess if you scoff at a signee you're automatically not a Jaguars fan.  Lets all just be clueless and think every signee is going to take the Jaguars to the SB.  I change my mind, the Don Carey acquisition is a genius move. GO JAGUARS.

Did I put down the Norwell move?  Post #2 of this thread I said 1 was a keeper and that was the OG from the Panthers

(03-15-2018, 01:08 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(03-15-2018, 01:04 PM)atburg Wrote: This coming from someone who puts down EVERY MOVE ?

Did I put down the Norwell move?  Post #2 of this thread I said 1 was a keeper and that was the OG from the Panthers

Wow!! Damn, I stand corrected... So just 84% of the moves. That number goes up however, if you include guys that didn't get signed (Robinson, Cousins). So you still end up around 90%.

(03-15-2018, 01:08 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(03-15-2018, 01:04 PM)atburg Wrote: This coming from someone who puts down EVERY MOVE ?

Since you clearly have no actual idea who Don Carey really is I'm going to help you out:

He's been voted the Lions special teams MVP for three years and he's an excellent gunner on punt returns. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

The addition of Carey and Niles Paul make perfect sense because OUR gunners Benn and Thompson are free agents. 

No more playstation until you finish all of your homework.

Dave makes these moves sound brilliant, the way he describes em. I'm all in

http://www.jaguars.com/live/
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-15-2018, 11:33 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(03-15-2018, 09:44 AM)SodaCityJag14 Wrote: I'm new here, but what team do you actually pull for, JagsFan? Very obvious that it is another team and that your life is pretty miserable. On a positive note though it feels good to have other team's fans mad enough at us that they spend valuable minutes of their life trolling a free message board. We are headed in the right direction.

You're new, so I guess you don't know the history of Don Carey since you just became a Jaguars fan when they started gaining steam to make the playoffs last year. I lol because Carey used to be a Jaguar many years ago, and he's back.  So, I guess if you scoff at a signee you're automatically not a Jaguars fan.  Lets all just be clueless and think every signee is going to take the Jaguars to the SB.  I change my mind, the Don Carey acquisition is a genius move. GO JAGUARS.

No I scoff at all the hot garbage you post here routinely. I became a fan in 2012. I will never forget when we took the lead against Minnesota on a long TD catch by Cecil Shorts with like 30 seconds left. Somehow Minnesota managed to get close enough for a billion yard FG for Blair Walsh his rookie season to send it to OT and we eventually lost. A sign of things to come that season. But anyways back to the point I think your posts are not good.

(03-15-2018, 01:04 PM)atburg Wrote:
(03-15-2018, 11:33 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: You're new, so I guess you don't know the history of Don Carey since you just became a Jaguars fan when they started gaining steam to make the playoffs last year. I lol because Carey used to be a Jaguar many years ago, and he's back.  So, I guess if you scoff at a signee you're automatically not a Jaguars fan.  Lets all just be clueless and think every signee is going to take the Jaguars to the SB.  I change my mind, the Don Carey acquisition is a genius move. GO JAGUARS.

(03-15-2018, 12:49 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: OFFICIAL SIGNINGS:

S Cody Davis
G Andrew Norwell
TE Niles Paul
S/ST ace -  Don Carey
WR Marqise Lee
WR  Donte Moncreif

Imagine how killer Special teams are going to be with the middle 2 guys on your list!! Bring on September.

Plus Cody Davis too.

(03-15-2018, 01:26 PM)SodaCityJag14 Wrote:

No I scoff at all the hot garbage you post here routinely.  I became a fan in 2012. I will never forget when we took the lead against Minnesota on a long TD catch by Cecil Shorts with like 30 seconds left. Somehow Minnesota managed to get close enough for a billion yard FG for Blair Walsh his rookie season to send it to OT and we eventually lost. A sign of things to come that season. But anyways back to the point I think your posts are not good.

Ill admit, I was a big Blaine supporter. I thought that pass was his coming out party, uggh.