Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So, it's 9:10 Eastern Time....

...Why haven't I seen any news that ANYONE has been fired yet?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No urgency anywhere in the organization

I doubt it would happen on a short week. If/when we get embarrassed Thursday night, then it wouldn't surprise me to see someone get canned.

It isn't happening. The team has to crap the bed against Tennessee to increase the odds.
No commercial messages in sigs

It will happen after Thursday if we lose. No way it hqppens before that

The organization is run by a bunch of clowns.

NO MARBLES!!!!!!!   **Runs around like a monkey** WE HAVE NO MARBLES!!!!!!!! - from a movie. Anyone? lol

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2016, 10:35 AM by Jagsfan32277.)

Conspiracy to lose the fan base, and move the team to St. Louis.

January :/

Bortles is probably at Buffalo wild wings preparing for Thursday night by now.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Bortles is probably at Buffalo wild wings preparing for Thursday night by now.
Yup, instead of being a pro, studying film and working on his game, especially those mechanics - Going to take some serious brainwashing and millions of muscle memory repetitions to improve that throwing motion. He's drinking and partying. Bum.

Quote:NO MARBLES!!!!!!! **Runs around like a monkey** WE HAVE NO MARBLES!!!!!!!! - from a movie. Anyone? lol

Major League

Gus isn't going anywhere during the season unfortunately

Major League II

Quote:Major League

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Quote:Gus isn't going anywhere during the season unfortunately

Yeah this is the sad truth.  Guy has a one year extension as well.  Owner's timeline isn't the fan timeline.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:I doubt it would happen on a short week. If/when we get embarrassed Thursday night, then it wouldn't surprise me to see someone get canned.

Yeah, there was an almost zero percent chance of anything happening on such a short week.

Quote:Yeah, there was an almost zero percent chance of anything happening on such a short week.

Which is ridiculous.  Like we could do worse than yesterday.

I keep checking Twitter, no luck. :whistling:

Here's your extension Gus.

7 weeks in... welp.....byeeee.

Gus isn't going to fire anyone midseason.

And if you're looking for Gus to be gone, well I really think it'll be the end of the season.

Even if he deserves it or not.

Gonna beat Tennessee this week and gus gets an extension.