Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Zay Jones arrested for naked hotel fight

Stay classy #billsmafia

http://m.tmz.com/#2018/03/20/zay-jones-a...ls-player/
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Obviously a drug issue and/or mental breakdown.

Hope he gets the help he needs. Would be dead if not for this brother.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was related to synthetic marijuana. I've heard some bad stuff about it. Keep it natural. The real stuff has no really bad side effects. At least, I hope that's all it is. If it's mental, he may be facing a long, hard road ahead. I wish him well.

I gotta think there's a mental health issue here as well. That's more than just drugs IMO.

Either way, I hope he gets the help he needs
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Drunk as hell.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(03-21-2018, 12:10 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if this was related to synthetic marijuana. I've heard some bad stuff about it. Keep it natural. The real stuff has no really bad side effects. At least, I hope that's all it is. If it's mental, he may be facing a long, hard road ahead. I wish him well.

I'll bet money that he wasn't using synthetic marijuana. People generally only touch that's stuff if they're poor or desperate. Not hard for an NFL player to get premium drugs. 

That looks like mental illness to me. You could see how confused his brother was by what was happening. 

When I first heard him say "I wanna fight for Jesus" I immediately got a sobered up feeling watching the video as I read he tried to jump out a 30th story window and also tried to squeeze his entire body through a small hole in shattered glass.

That's insane stuff. Could be caused by drugs, maybe set off by drugs, but I just don't see the synthetic marijuana angle.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(03-21-2018, 08:21 AM)Achilles Wrote:
(03-21-2018, 12:10 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if this was related to synthetic marijuana. I've heard some bad stuff about it. Keep it natural. The real stuff has no really bad side effects. At least, I hope that's all it is. If it's mental, he may be facing a long, hard road ahead. I wish him well.

I'll bet money that he wasn't using synthetic marijuana. People generally only touch that's stuff if they're poor or desperate. Not hard for an NFL player to get premium drugs. 

That looks like mental illness to me. You could see how confused his brother was by what was happening. 

When I first heard him say "I wanna fight for Jesus" I immediately got a sobered up feeling watching the video as I read he tried to jump out a 30th story window and also tried to squeeze his entire body through a small hole in shattered glass.

That's insane stuff. Could be caused by drugs, maybe set off by drugs, but I just don't see the synthetic marijuana angle.

Not always. NFL players and "spice" as it is called, have been linked on several occasions. Chandler Jones freaked out on the stuff a while ago and wandered into a police station where they said he appeared to be praying. Robert Nkemdiche had an episode with the drug where he got paranoid and jumped out a window and in 2013 Kellen Winslow Jr. reportedly used the stuff and was caught "touching himself" in his car in a Target parking lot. I'm not saying that's what is, but the drug does cause people to do bizarre stuff. I wouldn't rule it out.

Honestly looks like it could be salvia.. whenever I've had friends do it there would be a sober person there to restrain them in case they tried to jump out of windows because that's a very common thing lol. Check out videos of people on salvia on youtube

(03-21-2018, 01:26 PM)Jagson Wrote: Honestly looks like it could be salvia.. whenever I've had friends do it there would be a sober person there to restrain them in case they tried to jump out of windows because that's a very common thing lol. Check out videos of people on salvia on youtube

The thing about salvia though, is that it's a quick high, normally only lasting for a couple of minutes at the most. Jones appeared to be disoriented for a while. Who knows? We'll just have to wait and see if they give a cause in the coming days.

That's true, I only watched the short video, so wasn't sure how long it went on for.

I don't always fight siblings, but when I do I go ***** -out butt naked! And yeah, that dude is Spicin' it up!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2018, 03:24 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

The real stuff can unmask/cause (there's a debate over which one) schizophrenia, so I would say that it does have some 'really bad side effects.'

Agree that he looked like a guy on K2 spice tho, that stuff needs to go with 4 locos in the trashheap of history.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Man that offense is almost completely devoid of talent besides Shady and maybe Kelvin depending on how you feel about him. Pretty sad

No charges filed against him
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(This post was last modified: 03-23-2018, 10:01 AM by Jaguarmeister.)

I’d find it shocking to learn that he’s had that level of mental illness and it just now coming to light. That looks more like a drug reaction to me. It’s his first offseason where he finally got a chance to “have some fun” as some might call it. Surprise test incoming.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/02/health/fa...VODtopLink

Maybe Zay just bought a bad batch...

(03-21-2018, 08:21 AM)Achilles Wrote:

It's not lack of affordability that's the issue. Spice doesn't trigger any drug tests either, so it's not surprising that some football players would smoke it. That being said, it's literally incense so anyone that does is an idiot. Myself included because it gave me a wicked headache when I tried it, lol.

Side note, buddy of mine had a seizure from the stuff and got an other-than honorable discharge from the Marines because of it.

(04-04-2018, 11:37 AM)Inziladun Wrote:
(03-21-2018, 08:21 AM)Achilles Wrote: I'll bet money that he wasn't using synthetic marijuana. People generally only touch that's stuff if they're poor or desperate. Not hard for an NFL player to get premium drugs. 

It's not lack of affordability that's the issue. Spice doesn't trigger any drug tests either, so it's not surprising that some football players would smoke it. That being said, it's literally incense so anyone that does is an idiot. Myself included because it gave me a wicked headache when I tried it, lol.

Side note, buddy of mine had a seizure from the stuff and got an other-than honorable discharge from the Marines because of it.

Good points. I guess I just don't really get the appeal of it.

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2018, 03:53 PM by RedRooster28.)

Yeah, too extended to be salvia if it lasted more than a few minutes. Salvia is intense, but extremely brief. My guess would be spice, which can cover a wide range of herbs/chemicals as producers routinely change up ingredients to keep ahead of the curve on staying legal. Crazy dangerous and unpredictable as a result.

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2018, 10:10 AM by Kane.)

I absolutely hate that spice and K2 have been dubbed "synthetic marijuana"
In the early days of the stuff I tried it... since it was "legal".
It neither made me feel the same or as good as marijuana. As a matter of fact, each time I tried it was a rather unenjoyable experience ranging from harsh smoke with little to no effect and the last time being a "I'm coming to see ya Elizabeth" type scare.

I realize it was created by a professor of sorts trying to simulate cannabinoids but the idea that K2/Spice is anything like marijuana is insane to me. And only further demonizes the real stuff to those still uneducated about the natural growing plant.

(04-04-2018, 11:37 AM)Inziladun Wrote:
(03-21-2018, 08:21 AM)Achilles Wrote: I'll bet money that he wasn't using synthetic marijuana. People generally only touch that's stuff if they're poor or desperate. Not hard for an NFL player to get premium drugs. 

There have been stories of people dying from smoking this crap.
And some people aren't ever the same mentally. 

Also the cost of marijuana these days VS the cost of Spice/K2 isn't that different (good herb can be bought on the street for 10/g and last I saw this Spice stuff anywhere around town here it was roughly 20 for about 3g)