Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Prospect Comparison Game

NFL prospect comparison game.  Name 2 prospects to come out, the next person answers who they feel is the better prospect and then that person names 2 more and so on.   You can explain your reason on why you think one prospect is better than the other if you want or you can just choose and say the next 2 prospects.  The players can be from any draft you choose.  This is based on the 2 players as a prospect coming out of college.  What a player has done in the NFL is irrelevant.

Here is last years

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.ph...comparison

Allen Robinson vs Courtland Sutton

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Robinson by the skin of his teeth.

Next:

Fournette vs Barkley

(03-21-2018, 06:06 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Robinson by the skin of his teeth.

Next:

Fournette vs  Barkley

Barkley and overall better prospect imo but not by a lot.

David Njoku vs Dallas Goedert

(This post was last modified: 03-21-2018, 07:57 PM by Upper.)

Goedert by a decent bit due to blocking projection. Very different players though could go either way depending on scheme.

Let's go with two college stud LTs who many think/thought would be better at guard or RT.

Cam Robinson vs. Connor Williams.

(03-21-2018, 07:56 PM)Upper Wrote: Goedert by a decent bit due to blocking projection. Very different players though could go either way depending on scheme.

Let's go with two college stud LTs who many think/thought would be better at guard or RT.

Cam Robinson vs. Connor Williams.

Robinson due to his run blocking and Williams down year. 

Isaiah Wynn vs Forrest Lamp

I'll take Lamp despite his injury last season. Wynn has to show he can transition to guard.

Blake Bortles vs.Mason Rudolph

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2018, 01:39 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(03-21-2018, 09:43 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: I'll take Lamp despite his injury last season. Wynn has to show he can transition to guard.

Mason Rudolph easily. He is much more accurate and consistent which is why Bortles has had so much issues in the pros. Rudolph is also a much better oomph and touch on his deep passes and his bread and butter is hitting receivers in stride. He would be a huge upgrade from Bortles. 

Bradley Chubb vs. Calais Campbell

Off topic but Cole reminds me of Lee Evans.

On topic, Josh Allen just looks like Jim Kelly.

(03-22-2018, 01:38 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(03-21-2018, 09:43 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: I'll take Lamp despite his injury last season. Wynn has to show he can transition to guard.

Mason Rudolph easily. He is much more accurate and consistent which is why Bortles has had so much issues in the pros. Rudolph is also a much better oomph and touch on his deep passes and his bread and butter is hitting receivers in stride. He would be a huge upgrade from Bortles. 

Campbell

Mike Gesiki v. Kyle Rudolph
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Doesn't lamp have to prove he can play guard as well?  I still like lamp too but they are both transitioning to guard from tackle.

Holy cow. The most talked about prospect of all time.....Lamp

A year later and we're still talking about Forrest Lamp.

(03-22-2018, 02:24 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(03-22-2018, 01:38 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Mason Rudolph easily. He is much more accurate and consistent which is why Bortles has had so much issues in the pros. Rudolph is also a much better oomph and touch on his deep passes and his bread and butter is hitting receivers in stride. He would be a huge upgrade from Bortles. 

Campbell

You saying a guy that went late 2nd is a better prospect than a potential top 5 pick?

(03-22-2018, 04:12 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-22-2018, 02:24 PM)Dimson Wrote: Campbell

You saying a guy that went late 2nd is a better prospect than a potential top 5 pick?

Umm, if you are referring to Campbell vs Chubb.... I think anyone that takes Chubb would be overjoyed if he turned out to be the next Calais Campbell.

(03-22-2018, 04:23 PM)brianmsbc Wrote:
(03-22-2018, 04:12 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: You saying a guy that went late 2nd is a better prospect than a potential top 5 pick?

Umm, if you are referring to Campbell vs Chubb.... I think anyone that takes Chubb would be overjoyed if he turned out to be the next Calais Campbell.

Exactly. I am going by pro production, not draft spot.

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2018, 05:20 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(03-22-2018, 04:25 PM)Dimson Wrote:
(03-22-2018, 04:23 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: Umm, if you are referring to Campbell vs Chubb.... I think anyone that takes Chubb would be overjoyed if he turned out to be the next Calais Campbell.

Exactly. I am going by pro production, not draft spot.

This is prospect comparison, what Calais has done in the pros is irrelevant to this thread

(03-22-2018, 04:23 PM)brianmsbc Wrote:
(03-22-2018, 04:12 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: You saying a guy that went late 2nd is a better prospect than a potential top 5 pick?

Umm, read the title of the thread and the OP.  This isn't about who will have the best pro career.

Well my bad, lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

(03-22-2018, 05:17 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(03-22-2018, 04:25 PM)Dimson Wrote: Exactly. I am going by pro production, not draft spot.

This is prospect comparison, what Calais has done in the pros is irrelevant to this thread

(03-22-2018, 04:23 PM)brianmsbc Wrote: Umm, if you are referring to Campbell vs Chubb.... I think anyone that takes Chubb would be overjoyed if he turned out to be the next Calais Campbell.

Umm, read the title of the thread and the OP.  This isn't about who will have the best pro career.

This is a dumb game

(03-23-2018, 08:50 AM)brianmsbc Wrote:
(03-22-2018, 05:17 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: This is prospect comparison, what Calais has done in the pros is irrelevant to this thread

This is a dumb game
I will start a different game.

Eddie Pineiro vs Jason Meyers

(03-23-2018, 10:16 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Eddie Pineiro vs Jason Meyers

Eddie P

Derwin James    v      Jamal Adams