Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Per Schefter, Hurns will sign with the Cowboys

Best of luck.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Good luck Hurnsy. Except when the Jags got The boys. In that game I hope you don't do squat.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Just saw the same thing and then came here and saw this thread. I hope he can stay healthy on their turf.
'02

Good for hurns. Good opportunity and I don't have to see him hanging around the AFC.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Perfect fit for that offense and should ball with Dak.

Hopefully he can stay healthy. Easy guy to root for.

1,000+ yard receiver with the Cowboys finding and running to and through those open holes on opposing D's.

(03-23-2018, 01:34 PM)Achilles Wrote: Good for hurns. Good opportunity and I don't have to see him hanging around the AFC.

(03-23-2018, 01:37 PM)JackCity Wrote: Perfect fit for that offense and should ball with Dak.  

Hopefully he can stay healthy. Easy guy to root for.

YEP. THIS ^

(03-23-2018, 01:19 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Good luck Hurnsy. Except when the Jags got The boys. In that game I hope you don't do squat.

I hate to say it, but Ramsey/Bouye will shut him down.  He's not fast enough to get away from them.

(This post was last modified: 03-23-2018, 04:17 PM by imtheblkranger.)

Good for Hurns. I hope he succeeds

The question is... who wears 88 there now?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(03-23-2018, 03:46 PM)UCF Knight Wrote:
(03-23-2018, 01:19 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Good luck Hurnsy. Except when the Jags got The boys. In that game I hope you don't do squat.

I hate to say it, but Ramsey/Bouye will shut him down.  He's not fast enough to get away from them.

They might put him in the slot.  Hurns vs Hayden should be fun

(This post was last modified: 03-23-2018, 05:03 PM by Jagwired.)

Two years , worth up to 12 million.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...as-cowboys
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Best of luck to him.

(03-23-2018, 02:17 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: 1,000+  yard receiver with the  Cowboys finding and running to and through those open holes on opposing D's.

Pretty sad for the Cowboys they are signing our castoffs

(03-23-2018, 04:16 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Good for Hurns. I hope he succeeds

The question is... who wears 88 there now?

https://twitter.com/A1hurns/status/97728...37376?s=19
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

He might end up with better number than Dez in 2018. That would raise some eyebrows about Dez.

Dude just fell off

(03-24-2018, 03:48 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: He might end up with better number than Dez in 2018. That would raise some eyebrows about Dez.

Dude just fell off

Total castoff though right

Word is the Boys will now release Dez for cap room. Jags sign him to a prove it one year deal?

(03-25-2018, 04:16 AM)Jagbuck Wrote: Word is the Boys will now release Dez for cap room. Jags sign him to a prove it one year deal?

What do we want him to prove, exactly?  Is there something we don't know about him?   And if he does prove it, what then?  He'd be a free agent.  

So.... no.

(03-25-2018, 07:47 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(03-25-2018, 04:16 AM)Jagbuck Wrote: Word is the Boys will now release Dez for cap room. Jags sign him to a prove it one year deal?

What do we want him to prove, exactly?  Is there something we don't know about him?   And if he does prove it, what then?  He'd be a free agent.  

So.... no.
The proving part is the last 2 subpar years were an aberration. If he tears it up with a fantastic season maybe say bye to Lee or someone else on the roster. A good problem to have.