Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
March For Our Lives

Very Powerful.  Looks like the Millennials are going to start fixing everything my Archie Bunker generation screwed up (which includes enabling kids of ages 18+)

They don't see color.  They don't see red or blue in politics.  They just want to do what's right; equality and justice for all.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mar...on-n859716

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lol.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Did this march actually accomplish anything outside of giving the MSM something to talk about for a day besides Stormy?

Not seeing color means not giving a crap if a black guy is the lead in a superhero movie.

Seeing color means you bash people for not giving a crap about a black guy being the lead in a superhero movie.

Which of these do you think they would do?

Sadly, the majority of these kids don't even have jobs to pay for movie tickets.

Can you see my em eyes rolling?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Yeah okay. Manipulated and backed by several of America's finest.   Rolleyes
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

These kids are pawns by the adults that organized the marches.

We've found the Bernie Sanders voter.

People on this board: Kids these days are stupid, all they care about are their phones and snapchats!

Kids these days: We'll organize a march then because we're tired of getting shot at while you people refuse to get of your [BLEEP] and take even a single preventive measure against us getting shot at.

People on this board: OMG, look at all these kids being used as pawns!

(03-24-2018, 08:13 PM)DragonFury Wrote: People on this board: Kids these days are stupid, all they care about are their phones and snapchats!

Kids these days: We'll organize a march then because we're tired of getting shot at while you people refuse to get of your [BLEEP] and take even a single preventive measure against us getting shot at.

People on this board: OMG, look at all these kids being used as pawns!

Yes, kids organized this. You doing your best ostrich impression?

It's downright hilarious to me how so many of you believe that kids are just incapable, simpering morons.

"Something something tide pods lol."

I don't know about the rest of you, but I commonly defer important personal and political decisions to throngs of hormonal, intellectually and emotionally unformed teenagers being blatantly manipulated by an ideological faction. I mean, it only makes sense, right?

(03-24-2018, 08:53 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: It's downright hilarious to me how so many of you believe that kids are just incapable, simpering morons.

"Something something tide pods lol."

"What do you mean we have to use clear backpacks now?"

Foolish children unworthy of our attention except to educate them to relieve their ignorance.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-24-2018, 09:12 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I don't know about the rest of you, but I commonly defer important personal and political decisions to throngs of hormonal, intellectually and emotionally unformed teenagers being blatantly manipulated by an ideological faction. I mean, it only makes sense, right?

Let the adults in government handle it. They are much smarter, honest, and have the people's best interests at heart!

(03-24-2018, 11:01 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(03-24-2018, 09:12 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I don't know about the rest of you, but I commonly defer important personal and political decisions to throngs of hormonal, intellectually and emotionally unformed teenagers being blatantly manipulated by an ideological faction. I mean, it only makes sense, right?

Let the adults in government handle it. They are much smarter, honest, and have the people's best interests at heart!

And you've hit on the exact reason why this movement is self-defeating. Smart people don't trust the government.

(03-24-2018, 11:01 PM)JackCity Wrote:

So you would rather trust children?

Only now, when it goes in accordance with their personal beliefs, do certain people value the opinion of emotional teenagers (uneducated on the subject) to base our laws around and to violate 2nd amendment rights.

There’s a reason many of them can’t buy cigarettes.

I guess it's easier to dismiss a bunch of kids than to admit your society is broken.

Not manipulated at all.

https://i.redd.it/k7n75fp4otn01.jpg