Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jay Ajayi

Yup the RB I wanted in last years draft

Back to back 200 yard rushing games

Only Rick Williams, OJ Simpson (2 times) and Earl Campbell ever did it 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I wanted Tevin Coleman, Ajayi, or David Johnson.

Instead we got Yeldon.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

What we have seen all year is terrible run blocking and bad play calling. T.J. Yeldon looks worse than he is because of the five guys in front of him and offensive scheme. Obviously in 20/20 hindsight we can wish David Johnson was the pick but even he would go nowhere with no holes to run through. Running backs are only as good as their offensive lines.

Quote:I wanted Tevin Coleman, Ajayi, or David Johnson.

Instead we got Yeldon.
We have Chris Ivory, who led the AFC in rushing last year. No one can have success behind this line besides Barry Sanders.

Yeldon is ok I guess, but sometimes he goes down to the slightest arm tackle. Also, he doesn't have that "2nd gear" so he can't really run away from a defense. All in all we took a decent committee back in the early 2nd round. Bravo.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Ajayi was my guy until the reports came out that he basically has no knee cartilage right before the draft. He's a time bomb like Beanie Wells unfortunately, but a good one til that happens. 

Ajay runs angry. Yeldon runs like a fairy.

LOL I drafted him and dropped in like week 2 or something.....I hate myself sometimes

Quote:LOL I drafted him and dropped in like week 2 or something.....I hate myself sometimes

Well I drafted Foster so....
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2016, 03:37 PM by ColoJag.)

Best Dutch football(American) player of all time?

Quote:Yeldon is ok I guess, but sometimes he goes down to the slightest arm tackle. Also, he doesn't have that "2nd gear" so he can't really run away from a defense. All in all we took a decent committee back in the early 2nd round. Bravo.

Yeldon is slow. Too slow to be a full time running back in this league.

;

;

Johnson by far the best. I liked Jay but like someone mentioned, I understand seeing him as a medical red flag. Still have high hopes for Yeldon, I think his balance is special, but dude has gotta hit the hole and go.

He rode my fantasy bench up until last week.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Johnson by far the best. I liked Jay but like someone mentioned, I understand seeing him as a medical red flag. Still have high hopes for Yeldon, I think his balance is special, but dude has gotta hit the hole and go.
Gurley is still the best back in last years draft but on a horrible offense that cant run block.  If Johson was on the Rams he would look just as bad or worse than Gurley

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2016, 12:10 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Best Dutch football (American) player of all time?

Meaning a Dutch immigrant who plays in the NFL? That guy is obviously Morten Anderson, who ended his very long career as the NFL's all-time leading scorer. Yes, I am aware he missed a 30-yarder in 1996, but that's one kick out of thousands.

Quote:Meaning a Dutch immigrant who plays in the NFL? That guy is obviously Morten Anderson, who ended his very long career as the NFL's all-time leading scorer. Yes, I am aware he missed a 30-yarder in 1996, but that's one kick out of thousands.

Andersen is from Denmark.

Quote:LOL I drafted him and dropped in like week 2 or something.....I hate myself sometimes

Quote:Well I drafted Foster so....

I got both of y'all beat, I drafted Bortles  Wallbash  Wallbash  Wallbash

Quote:I got both of y'all beat, I drafted Bortles Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash

Me too, and Robinson.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Me too, and Robinson.

Are you doing bad like I am? I think I'm 2-5 or something. 

Quote:Are you doing bad like I am? I think I'm 2-5 or something.

I'm 6th out of 10 with a... 4-3 record? Not bad, but very average.
No commercial messages in sigs