Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This is.it for me I feel like a little boy ehis dreams were shattered

Idc id someone moves or deletes this.

I am a lifelong jags fan. And I personally have suffered to the point where my natural defense mechanism makes me run.

I have to stop.

Nfl redzone canceled

1010xl internet app.cancled.

No.more going to a game when the jags come to.so cal.

Thank.god im a cubs fan and I have something to believe in.

Because this team absolutely sucks

It's an embarrassment to me and my passion for jax in general.

[BLEEP].

Idc

Delete this all u want.

I will.spend no more money on this bs franchise until they prove they can win

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Too much to drink tonight huh?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I feel you man. 

Go home you're drunk!

lol. I'm sorry but I'm amused at you guys who actually thought we were going to be competing for a playoff spot this year and now are devastated to see we are hot garbage again. idk how you guys seriously get your hopes up to the point you are this emotional for a team that has done nothing but lose for almost a decade now.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:I feel you man.
Maybe.

But if id of drank a gallon of moonshine.

Wouldn't change the fact that it absolutely sux to be a jags fan....

Omg

Quote:lol. I'm sorry but I'm amused at you guys who actually thought we were going to be competing for a playoff spot this year and now are devastated to see we are hot garbage again. idk how you guys seriously get your hopes up to the point you are this emotional for a team that has done nothing but lose for almost a decade now.
Yeah...I beleived we'd win this year.

U habe to admit were playing well.below our ability tho right?

Don't worry, Khan will extend Gus again this offseason based on all the progress.   Keep the hope alive!!

Quote:lol. I'm sorry but I'm amused at you guys who actually thought we were going to be competing for a playoff spot this year and now are devastated to see we are hot garbage again. idk how you guys seriously get your hopes up to the point you are this emotional for a team that has done nothing but lose for almost a decade now.

Vino, they sucked us in. Those 2 wins fooled us, fooled me certainly. I know how to curb my attachment to the squad and have watched neutrally for years. Something happened this week which got me fully back on board, read every news clip, watched every video, etc. Then they pulled a Jag. I feel so dirty Wink
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2016, 11:15 PM by BritJag.)

Double...
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

At the very least, we had hope because we thought we finally found a franchise QB. WRONG!!!!!

Bortles has played like horse [BLEEP] and is not the answer. Back to the drawing board. Again....
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:At the very least, we had hope because we thought we finally found a franchise QB. WRONG!!!!!

Bortles has played like horse [BAD WORD REMOVED] and is not the answer. Back to the drawing board. Again....

I agree. Bortles is not the answer.

Quote:At the very least, we had hope because we thought we finally found a franchise QB. WRONG!!!!!

Bortles has played like horse [BAD WORD REMOVED] and is not the answer. Back to the drawing board. Again....
In.reality we have a few top players on.both sides .

And that's it.

4 lomg years..

Most of our players suk.

Oir coaching absolutely sux...

Quote:I agree. Bortles is not the answer.

It's so sad that is has come to this. Another swing and miss on a franchise QB. Leftwich, Gabbert, Bortles. All flawed in different ways and all different levels of disappointing.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:It's so sad that is has come to this. Another swing and miss on a franchise QB. Leftwich, Gabbert, Bortles. All flawed in different ways and all different levels of disappointing.

Agree.

Bortles might be the worst QB in the league.

Quote:Agree.

Bortles might be the worst QB in the league.

All 3 of the Pats QBs are better than BB

Quote:All 3 of the Pats QBs are better than BB
Isn't that just unbelievable?

I.mean...the pats have 2 guys ON THE BENCH that are better than our starting ab.

Weve been through this with gabbert.

And he is what we thought he was.

An absolute bust.

Even with a new team. Hes trash.

So u really cant ague its the scheme, coaching etc...ect...

It's a dam. Circus show our team is

Sad isn't it? Oh well, all we can do is wait for Thursday and see what happens. Someone will get canned if we lose Thursday night, I refuse to believe Khan is that stupid. 

Khan might be an astute businessman, but he's finding it difficult to admit he made a mistake so early on in his NFL tenure....understandably.  Any other owner would have jettisoned Gus last year.

R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

Quote:Don't worry, Khan will extend Gus again this offseason based on all the progress. Keep the hope alive!!

Needs to be a 10 year / 10 million/yr contract extension. You can't let the coach who knows how to make a killer ice cream sundae walk away.