Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This is.it for me I feel like a little boy ehis dreams were shattered

See ya next week, same time, same place, right?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Khan might be an astute businessman, but he's finding it difficult to admit he made a mistake so early on in his NFL tenure....understandably. Any other owner would have jettisoned Gus last year.

Khan isn't afraid to fire anyone. I don't know where this notion keeps coming from. Look how many managers he's fired from his soccer team! Khan doesn't seem the type to enjoy losing at anything. Given his track record I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that maybe he has more inner working knowledge than some of us on a message board.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Watching a football team is an entertainment product.  It is no longer entertaining.  

If a young movie director had flop after flop of films, and said to keep coming to the theater and dropping serious coin to see his films as he will get better one day...I would likely wait to come see his movies again until the next film is actually better.  This analogy is how I am feeling about the Jags now.  

It's really sad.. that a sports team can have such an adverse affect on us.

But it's really more than a team. .

Most of us love the jags so passionately that it hurts on a personal level.

We feel betrayed.

It's just been the same bs too many times.

None of us would have kept going back into a relationship that has ended with us being betrayed the way the jags have betrayed us.

But here we are

Almost everyone who reads this is feeling it.

There is no answer other than the team winning.

That's it.

Which sux because it looks like it won't happen till next year best case scenario

Its sad that it has come to this.

Quote:It's really sad.. that a sports team can have such an adverse affect on us.

But it's really more than a team. .

Most of us love the jags so passionately that it hurts on a personal level.

We feel betrayed.

It's just been the same [BAD WORD REMOVED] too many times.

None of us would have kept going back into a relationship that has ended with us being betrayed the way the jags have betrayed us.

But here we are

Almost everyone who reads this is feeling it.

There is no answer other than the team winning.

That's it.

Which sux because it looks like it won't happen till next year best case scenario
Buuuwwwaaaa, You should really look into community theater or something. You would be really good at it. Hollywood has a never ending need for drama queens so I hear. Dude, it's freaking football, if you are below 10-12 years old forgive me as children are allowed to feel like this. Adults? Not so much.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Buuuwwwaaaa, You should really look into community theater or something. You would be really good at it. Hollywood has a never ending need for drama queens so I hear. Dude, it's freaking football, if you are below 10-12 years old forgive me as children are allowed to feel like this. Adults? Not so much.
I respect your opinion..and this being an open public forum I suppose u have the right to express it.

I won't allow anyone here nor anywhere else to drag me into petty personal insults.theres plenty of people who go there that all I have to do to get my fill of Insults is scan a few threads on this MB.

That being said.

People process drama differently.

I'm very passionate about the jags and I'm one very frustrated fan...

That's the beauty of open message boards right? Freedom of speech?

Hmmmm...if only there was also an attached freedom from ridicule it'd be awesome.

Your name is quite ironic considering your post

Quote:Your name is quite ironic considering your post
Lol... don't think I haven't realized that. I live in Southern California and for some crazy reason I'm very proud to be a Jacksonville native Jaguars are basically my only connection to my hometown as all of my family have moved on to other parts. My father's ashes are in the st. Johns River and yes I guess I'm a little too passionate after all it is just football