Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Titans unveil new uniforms ahead of 2018 season

Titans unveil new uniforms ahead of 2018 season

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...018-season

The Tennessee Titans unveiled their new uniforms at a fan event held in the streets of downtown Nashville on Wednesday night. Titans general manager said the new uniforms are "fierce."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Helmets look better.

Stupid flaming thumbtack logo still looks like a stupid flaming thumbtack. LOL

Home jersey is okay. The other two are pretty bad. The numbers are brutal and too much needless details on the jerseys. Like the helmet.

Not a disaster but still meh.

Le pew.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

The tacks are stuck with crappy uniforms for the next five years. I like it!

The white helmets were better, but either way there's no getting around the logo.

Under the armpits seems like a stupid place to put the desperate attempt at keeping the light blue somewhere. And what's with the new emphasis on silver/grey?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Actually, I like these uniforms. If I were a Titans fan, I would be happy. I hope the Jaguars uniforms don't disappoint. If the new jags uniforms are even close to the leaked pics we saw a few weeks ago, that will suck. Very unimaginative and plain looking.

(This post was last modified: 04-04-2018, 11:30 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

I like the new uniforms better than the old ones, but the Titans still have the dumbest logo in the NFL. I can't wait to see our new uniforms. As long as they aren't mustard yellow and they get rid of that half painted helmet we've had to suffer through, anything is an upgrade.

(04-04-2018, 11:25 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Actually,  I like these uniforms. If I were a Titans fan,  I would be happy.   I hope the Jaguars uniforms don't disappoint.  If the new jags uniforms are even close to the leaked pics we saw a few weeks ago,  that will suck.  Very unimaginative and plain looking.

Amen, they looked like they were schemed up on a version of Madden '13. They were dull as dirt. That had to be a hoax.

So.... They basically wanted to look like the Tennessee version of Oregon?
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I think the helmets look better. They aren't awful except for the font imo.

They aren’t bad but barely a step above what they replaced. I like the dark blue and helmet. The other combos are YUCK! If anything needed a change it’s that pathetic logo. I guess it does represent the teams ability to come on strong and then go down in flames...so.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Stinking, flaming tacks.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2018, 09:17 AM by JagsorDie.)

Lame. The silver contrasting dark navy blue is crap. Not to mention neither were their original team colors. "Oh [BLEEP], we forgot we were powder blue. Just put some [BLEEP] on the edge somewhere. That'll do."

I thought the old helmet stripe was cool... when I was 9. How do they fix it? Oh yeah just put it on the back of the helmet, yup, nailed it.

And then the worst part of the whole uni, the logo, they thought was good enough to last another 5.

Who ever designed our current [BLEEP] storm uni must have went to Nashville after he got ran out of duval. [BLEEP] the mayo gobbleing flaming thumb tacks, but it is only fitting that their uniform is as middle of the road as their team is going to be for the next decade.

Nice uniform, nice helmet. Numbers reek of trying too hard. I'd be happy if the new Jags uniform is that good (less the bad 90s font for the numbers...)

I actually don't hate them as much as I thought I would. I'm not a huge fan of that powder blue look or the numbers, but the darker blue uniform isn't awful. The numbers are a horrible idea....they're actually somewhat comparible to the Jaguars uniforms of last year.

I like the dark helmet better than the white....but that logo is awful.

Jaxson trolling, Buuwwwaaaaaaa!!!1

https://twitter.com/JaxsonDeVille/status...1545741313
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2018, 09:45 AM by pirkster.)

I like them. They're very streamlined. More solid than full of effects. The sword point makes sense.

The emphasis on navy is nice (I assume the Oiler baby blue is alternate now.)

The problem with such dark helmets though, is they always seem to be closer to black than the navy color of the jersey - they look darker than the uniform color.

The logo is still a bit busy. Maybye they'll reduce it to the sword and stars of the flag only. That would be a cleaner look.

Numbers still aren't as bad as a digital alarm clock. From far way, you probably don't notice them much at all. They tried to put the sword tip into the design and I guess it worked as they intended. Not the best look, but it's unique.

What's cool is that the majority of people who attended were there to see a free concert from...

Florida Georgia Line
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Meh....
Of all their looks the all baby blue Houston Oiler look is the only one I like.

With a chance to update your logo and uni, and you keep a flaming tack around? Pssh... Shoulda went with the sword logo from the mascot's shirt, imo.

I kinda like them, to be honest. The number font is a little weird, but it'll grow on me like the Bucs did.

(04-05-2018, 09:58 AM)Kane Wrote: Meh....
Of all their looks the all baby blue Houston Oiler look is the only one I like.

With a chance to update your logo and uni, and you keep a flaming tack around? Pssh... Shoulda went with the sword logo from the mascot's shirt, imo.

Im with you that part. Seeing teams who haven't ever altered their unis, or have only made minor adjustments, makes me think of the history behind those teams. As I've gotten older i started to realize this. When i was younger i would always like teams who had some new stand out uni, like kids do now with oregon. IMHO, the titans, seahawks, and our current uniform fall into that category. The titans organization has a long and rich history. why cover it up, when i see the baby blue oil tower i think of bud adams, that frieght train earl cambell plowing though people, that one coach getting punched on the sideline, and warren moon later in his career. Why cover that up. When i see the flaming thumb tack, i wonder who the hell thought that looked like a sword, why is is on fire, what does jeff fisher look like without a mustache, and that is about it. i get the titans probably wanted to change their name and everything when they moved just to get a fresh start, but i feel like that is just like putting the same candy in a different wrapper.

I also think that because how young our organization is i appreciate teams who have a long history. I would be pissed if in 20 years our colors where red and blue.

I honestly don't see much of a difference. They dropped the light blue and opted for grey and white for the most part for the trim and stripe areas. Seems like a waste of time and money honestly.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."