Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Walking Dead, Season 7 (spoilers)

Two wheel drive pickups?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Total Whiskey Darkout.

The Whirling Dervish.

Tail Wagging Dog.

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2017, 09:17 AM by Monty.)

(10-24-2017, 07:08 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I’m in the hopes you’re talking about Two Wild Dames. If not, there’s already a couple of threads dedicated to the zombie show. Can we please not have another?

I see Fear the Walking Dead...I don't see the The Walking Dead in first two pages of the subforum.
Huh

Excited for war... glad they are getting right into it instead of dragging out the early parts of the season

I'm ready to see what Negan has done to the Preacher.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Bumped for new season talk.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

1. Why didn't they just shoot Negan?
2. Why didn't Gabriel just shoot Negan in the trailer? (didn't he have his gun still?)
Huh

(10-24-2017, 12:13 PM)Monty Wrote: 1.  Why didn't they just shoot Negan?
2.  Why didn't Gabriel just shoot Negan in the trailer?  (didn't he have his gun still?)

Because he has at least another season of lean-back, slow smile, heavy diction with head bobbing emphasis scenery to chew through.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2017, 02:22 PM by americus 2.0.)

(10-24-2017, 03:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
2.  Why didn't Gabriel just shoot Negan in the trailer?  (didn't he have his gun still?)

Because he has at least another season of lean-back, slow smile, heavy diction with head bobbing emphasis scenery to chew through.

And a slight forward pelvic thrust move when he gets particularly animated. The lean back forward pelvic motion in his tight jeans. Lol

Rumor has it Gabriel is a spy for Negan and that's why he tried to save Gregory...

I was saying the exact same thing as it was happening.  It's a tv show, sometimes you have to suspend reality.

(10-27-2017, 01:27 PM)UCF Knight Wrote:

I was saying the exact same thing as it was happening.  It's a tv show, sometimes you have to suspend reality.

I believe a a show about a zombie apocalypse requires quite a bit of suspended reality.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2017, 03:47 PM by Kane.)

(10-27-2017, 03:33 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 01:27 PM)UCF Knight Wrote: I was saying the exact same thing as it was happening.  It's a tv show, sometimes you have to suspend reality.

I believe a a show about a zombie apocalypse requires quite a bit of suspended reality.

Yeah... like... why is all the gas still good? And who is mowing the grass?

(10-27-2017, 03:47 PM)Kane Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 03:33 PM)rollerjag Wrote: I believe a a show about a zombie apocalypse requires quite a bit of suspended reality.

Yeah... like... why is all the gas still good? And who is mowing the grass?

I told my husband there is no way all those vehicles had fuel stabilizer in them. 

Maybe the goats have been mating a lot and have an immunity to the walkers thus the shorter grass.

I can't remember who it is in the comics that Negan says I hope you got your [BLEEP] pants on to?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(10-27-2017, 07:18 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 03:47 PM)Kane Wrote: Yeah... like... why is all the gas still good? And who is mowing the grass?

I told my husband there is no way all those vehicles had fuel stabilizer in them. 

Maybe the goats have been mating a lot and have an immunity to the walkers thus the shorter grass.

Not that it totally accounts for these discrepancies, but we do have a somewhat ambiguous timeline. Carl and Judith don't seem to be growing at the same relative rate.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(10-28-2017, 09:07 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 07:18 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I told my husband there is no way all those vehicles had fuel stabilizer in them. 

Not that it totally accounts for these discrepancies, but we do have a somewhat ambiguous timeline. Carl and Judith don't seem to be growing at the same relative rate.

Oh, I know. But even if it were approximately 3 years in those vehicles wouldn't be running and the grass and weeds would have taken over. 

Time frames and such are always kind of screwed up when kids are involved because they grow and change so much from one season to the next. You can look at pictures of the adults who have been around since the beginning and see they are older but it hasn't been as obvious until you look and now and then pics. The actor that plays Carl hit puberty and BAM! Not even a subtle change.

I Complain about the gas all the time. No way it's still good out of random gas tanks.

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2017, 11:48 AM by Kane.)

(10-28-2017, 09:07 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 07:18 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I told my husband there is no way all those vehicles had fuel stabilizer in them. 

That's true.

I think I remember reading somewhere an essential breakdown of the timeline... seasons 1-4 spanned a year or two, iirc. And then the timeline slows down greatly.

Found this: http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Wa...w_Timeline
It's been 600 days+

A whole episode without Negan. Meh.