Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Walking Dead, Season 7 (spoilers)

(10-30-2017, 02:26 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: A whole episode without Negan. Meh.

My buddy had the same feeling.

But I told him that's how TWD does it.

It could be 2-3 episodes before they revisit Negan and Gabriel in that walker surrounded trailer.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Between that and the callous disregard for ammunition I wasn't thrilled lol
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(10-30-2017, 02:44 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Between that and the callous disregard for ammunition I wasn't thrilled lol

Indeed. They were firing off a lot of ammo and barely hitting anyone.

Someone didn't brush up on their Call of Duty skills before the outbreak

Nice foreshadowing with the jacked up walker in the woods.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Yup laying the ground work for alpha beta and the whisper people
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(11-01-2017, 02:57 PM)EricC85 Wrote: Yup laying the ground work for alpha beta and the whisper people

I can not wait for this... although, I'm sure it'll be season 9 before we even get a real whiff of em. I suspect the Savior war and the aftermath will take up the entire season.

Yeah we're easily the rest of this season before the whisperers. Seen the latest comic? Beta is back...

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2017, 07:44 AM by Monty.)

(10-30-2017, 06:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Nice foreshadowing with the jacked up walker in the woods.

I haven't read much of the comics.  What was up with that walker?

Edit: NVM. Found on reddit.
Huh

(11-02-2017, 07:16 AM)Monty Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 06:06 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Nice foreshadowing with the jacked up walker in the woods.

I haven't read much of the comics.  What was up with that walker?

Someone skinned him alive, so to speak.

Link to explanation
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-02-2017, 12:26 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Yeah we're easily the rest of this season before the whisperers. Seen the latest comic? Beta is back...
I am not a reader of the comics....

Only reason I know about anything still to come is because sometimes I can't help myself in my wanting to know so I do a little googling.

I just know every single time our guys killed bad guys I kept yelling at them to pick up any weapons and ammo. I mean, come on. As much ammo as they were using outside they need to pick up whatever is left by the dead folks.

Carol's exasperation with Ezekiel is a little fun. And him breaking out of character for a minute and saying, "fake it til you make it" was awesome. It may have been just me, but it looked like Melissa McBride may have been trying not to react to it out of character.

I thought it was a wasted show to be honest, but I can also see how they were showing the set up of each group to take on Negan's people. It just seemed like a whole lot of nothing.

(11-02-2017, 03:09 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I just know every single time our guys killed bad guys I kept yelling at them to pick up any weapons and ammo. I mean, come on. As much ammo as they were using outside they need to pick up whatever is left by the dead folks.

Carol's exasperation with Ezekiel is a little fun. And him breaking out of character for a minute and saying, "fake it til you make it" was awesome. It may have been just me, but it looked like Melissa McBride may have been trying not to react to it out of character.

I thought it was a wasted show to be honest, but I can also see how they were showing the set up of each group to take on Negan's people. It just seemed like a whole lot of nothing.

Same old stupid tactics crap. Negan stands there with all his buddies and not one good guy with a hunting rifle puts 300 grains of lead in his grill. Instead Rick fires a burst with an MP5 from the shoulder without aiming. A firearm which, btw, shoots so well that a stinking novice could've plugged him. Every death after that encounter is a wasted life because of stupidly elaborate tactics.

Another episode...no Negan.

(11-07-2017, 11:18 AM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Another episode...no Negan.

Yep. I think this coming Sunday will be Negan-less as well as it'll probably concentrate on the big guns Rick and Daryl were after.
But the next week I think we'll see a full Negan/Gabriel episode.

Probably. The .50 was nasty. So much for not losing a single person!

(11-07-2017, 01:38 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Probably. The .50 was nasty. So much for not losing a single person!

I got to fire a .50 in boot camp on what was called U.S. Weapons Day. We got to fire a whole bunch of stuff. That was back in '92 and is easily my most favorite weapon. It was the big belt fed kind (as opposed to the sniper kind that is either bolt action or mag fed) and that sucker didn't jam on me once. I got through a whole ammo can smooth as butter. If I could ever fire one again...man that would be sweet. 

I knew as soon as Ezekiel said that something was going to happen. 

Jesus is a bit annoying. I guess I wouldn't have mercy on those jerks. I maybe wouldn't have killed them personally (waste of ammo) but would have made it east for the herd to find them. And Morgan is definitely off in the head, but he's been through a lot. I wasn't surprised when he walked away.

Daryl is a bit trigger happy these days.

(11-07-2017, 10:34 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(11-07-2017, 01:38 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Probably. The .50 was nasty. So much for not losing a single person!

I got to fire a .50 in boot camp on what was called U.S. Weapons Day. We got to fire a whole bunch of stuff. That was back in '92 and is easily my most favorite weapon. It was the big belt fed kind (as opposed to the sniper kind that is either bolt action or mag fed) and that sucker didn't jam on me once. I got through a whole ammo can smooth as butter. If I could ever fire one again...man that would be sweet. 

I knew as soon as Ezekiel said that something was going to happen. 

Jesus is a bit annoying. I guess I wouldn't have mercy on those jerks. I maybe wouldn't have killed them personally (waste of ammo) but would have made it east for the herd to find them. And Morgan is definitely off in the head, but he's been through a lot. I wasn't surprised when he walked away.

Daryl is a bit trigger happy these days.

My (ex) mechanic had a .50 stored in his workshop, had to take it to an Army base in Kentucky to fire it. He freaked me out, had a bunch of conspiracy theory magazines laying around along with some posters with anti-government graphics. I quit using him after he overcharged me on a transmission job, I got the feeling I was taking part in financing an insurrection.

I was ready for Morgan to collapse Jesus' windpipe with his stick. At least let Morgan kill the snarky one.

Daryl gets it. Leave corpses.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

I've shot a .50 rifle, that has to be nowhere near the fun of a Ma Deuce!

Yeah, I was hoping Morgan would knock some sense into Jesus, and what the hell are they doing letting Gregory back in!?

Darryl gonna take over lol

The show has become awful.

Please... enough with the moral dilemmas. We’ve seen just Morgan go through this arc 2x already, let alone most every other cast member.

(11-12-2017, 04:57 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: The show has become awful.

Please... enough with the moral dilemmas. We’ve seen just Morgan go through this arc 2x already, let alone most every other cast member.

As much as I loathe recycled material this is something that is a natural part of human nature under extreme conditions. It takes some longer than others to reach that point. Morgan has figured it out- he ain't right. I don't remember Jesus being so morally upstanding but there is so much time between seasons I forget a lot of stuff.