Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Walking Dead, Season 7 (spoilers)

Zzzzzzz
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-12-2017, 04:57 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: The show has become awful.

Please... enough with the moral dilemmas. We’ve seen just Morgan go through this arc 2x already, let alone most every other cast member.

It's definitely losing steam... but I still enjoy it.

I dislike how 4 episodes in we've only spanned like one day maybe two in the war....

Negan this Sunday though!

I enjoyed the episode. I think it helped developed characters and plot lines for future episodes.

I thought the chase scene was kind of cheesy. Dude just lets Rick line the cars up so he can jump onto the truck with the .50s in it?? Hrm.

Glad "Gunther" only lasted half an episode. Dude was getting on my nerves with his tough guy Napoleon Dynamite vibe.

Jerry still rocks.
Huh

Nice to have a tiger who can't jump...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Did like the threat of Ezekiel's head on a pike...That's how Marchonne finds him later in the comics. (They're an item in the comics)

Show has become old and flabby, the story would be better served if the guy got away with the .50 cal , carol being a super soldier got old like 5 seasons ago, the chase scene was cartoonish. The show has been meh for awhile, but it's at least been a halfway entertaining meh...this season is a snoozefest even with all the action.

(11-14-2017, 02:39 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Nice to have a tiger who can't jump...

I get that Shiva died based on the comics but yeaahhhhhhhh.  A tiger can't escape a group of weak humanoids.  Pretty lame.
Huh

RIP Shiva

(11-14-2017, 07:25 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote: Show has become old and flabby, the story would be better served if the guy got away with the .50 cal , carol being a super soldier got old like 5 seasons ago, the chase scene was cartoonish.  The show has been meh for awhile, but it's at least been a halfway entertaining meh...this season is a snoozefest even with all the action.

Yep. 

Did anyone else feel like this episode was an homage to some 80’s action television series. 

A-Team anyone?

Probably my least favorite episode in a couple of years. But hey Negan is back Sunday so I'm good
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(11-14-2017, 05:40 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Did like the threat of Ezekiel's head on a pike...That's how Marchonne finds him later in the comics. (They're an item in the comics)

Dude really?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(11-15-2017, 08:13 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 07:25 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote: Show has become old and flabby, the story would be better served if the guy got away with the .50 cal , carol being a super soldier got old like 5 seasons ago, the chase scene was cartoonish.  The show has been meh for awhile, but it's at least been a halfway entertaining meh...this season is a snoozefest even with all the action.

Yep. 

Did anyone else feel like this episode was an homage to some 80’s action television series. 

A-Team anyone?

I just watched a chase scene in The Punisher (Netflix) that IMO was a 'salute' if you will to Bullitt. I could be wrong but that's the feeling I got. Right    Mustang or two being used.

I'm here so you can confess.
Huh

(11-18-2017, 07:54 PM)copycat Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 05:40 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Did like the threat of Ezekiel's head on a pike...That's how Marchonne finds him later in the comics. (They're an item in the comics)

Dude really?

The thread title warns about spoilers.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(11-18-2017, 07:54 PM)copycat Wrote:

Dude really?

In the comics it's not Negan that does it.  So just...KIND OF spoiler-ish?
Huh

(11-21-2017, 06:24 PM)Monty Wrote:
(11-18-2017, 07:54 PM)copycat Wrote: Dude really?

In the comics it's not Negan that does it.  So just...KIND OF spoiler-ish?

No guarantee it follow the print exactly either. Everyone dies, sorry to spoil it for you.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Yeah Michonne isn't dating the king...Andrea is dead. It's different. Just liked the reference. Threw folks a bone. Pretty sure the title says (Spoilers). There's plenty in this thread.

Thi s season seams to be dragging for me more than past seasons. Maybe its because its all fractored episodes over a short period of time. Hopefully it pays off before the midyear break

Guess we are going in a completely different direction than the comics. Didn't think they would go there