Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Walking Dead, Season 7 (spoilers)

I despise Negan. I look at my tv screen when he is onscreen like Rosita looks at Negan, with total disgust and rage.

Makes me smile that an actor and show can do that.

I dont know how the comic character is but when I think maniacal apocalyptic leader, the portrayal of Negan fits the role perfectly.

Thank you to Jeffrey Dean Morgan and everyone else in creating the character Negan. Rekindled and heightened my emotions for this show.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Maybe I missed something, but what was the smoldering thing that Michonne was looking at the end of the episode?

Quote:Maybe I missed something, but what was the smoldering thing that Michonne was looking at the end of the episode?

The mattresses be negan took from alexandira.

My wife pointed something out, anyone notice the Morse code poster at the start of the episode? If you watch when daryl first arrives he is doing Morse code with his blinking. Google says he was telling them he's east of Alexandria.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:The mattresses be negan took from alexandira.

My wife pointed something out, anyone notice the Morse code poster at the start of the episode? If you watch when daryl first arrives he is doing Morse code with his blinking. Google says he was telling them he's east of Alexandria.

I don't know how anyone sees anything under all that hair but that's smart. I was wondering why the made a point of showing the poster.

I did not pick that up. Nice!

Nice! I was wondering the significance of the poster. 

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Great catch!

Honestly I found myself drifting in this episode. If Negan isn't in a scene I don't really care much I guess.... To much time spent on showing us how broken and beat Rick is but also how he's going to eventually snap... Of course that's going to happen though. 

Quote:Episode didn't need 90 minutes, wishes they would have saved it for a different episode.

They took 90 minutes just to reveal the father of Judith.

Meh.

That's a lot of wasted time just to explain why Rick has turned so protective.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Shouldn't we already know Judith was not Rick's and who cares anyway. Back to Judith lol who's knows they both could be the farther. I am just waiting til Negan gets served his plate of Justice. What an evil (B)

Quote:Shouldn't we already know Judith was not Rick's and who cares anyway. Back to Judith lol who's knows they both could be the farther. I am just waiting til Negan gets served his plate of Justice. What an evil ( B)
Might be a while...

Quote:Might be a while...
I'm guessing they keep him around as long as possible. Maybe two seasons. 

Quote:I'm guessing they keep him around as long as possible. Maybe two seasons. 
At LEAST two...

[spoiler]He's still around in the comics, long way to go.[/spoiler]

Are we allowed to discuss comic spoilers on here??  I don't know how to do that hidden text/spoiler thing!

Huh

Quote:Are we allowed to discuss comic spoilers on here??  I don't know how to do that hidden text/spoiler thing!
[ spoiler ] text [ / spoiler ] without the spaces

Eric's wife knows Morse code.

His family is prepared.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

It's also in the editor, click the "Special BB Code" button

[Image: 2016-11-17_1018.png]

Quote:It's also in the editor, click the "Special BB Code" button

[Image: 2016-11-17_1018.png]
Thank you for this! 

I like the complete over the top nature of Negan. I can appreciate an actor who can pull this off in series as serious as TWD.

Quote:I like the complete over the top nature of Negan. I can appreciate an actor who can pull this off in series as serious as TWD.
My husband loves him. Thinks he's the best bad guy seen on tv in a long time. I have to agree.

Quote:My husband loves him. Thinks he's the best bad guy seen on tv in a long time. I have to agree.

i can't figure out who I want to kill Negan, or who is the most likely, when it happens. While Rick or Maggie would get the most satisfaction, Carl is my darkhorse.

I imagine the graphic novel readers will have a better idea, but please don't tell me.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]