Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
PFF Week 7 recap

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-oak...mpaign=nfl

The most glaring thing to me is how shockingly bad Blake was on his non pressured dropbacks. 57% completions, 4.9 YPA, 1 TD and 2 INT (which eaaaasily coulda have been 0 TD and 3 INT)...on the unpressured dropbacks!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Blake needs to be benched. Just like the Jets benched Fitz.

Well it was there to see during the game, he had really a long long time to throw at times and nothing was happening. The TD throw to Thomas 99 per cent of times it's an INT...terrible.

Kind of similar to the Ravens game, in the first half he had all day to throw and couldn't get anything going. (And he missed badly on a wide open Lee for a long TD)

How was that released so quickly? Don't you need to rewatch each play at least once? Didn't Jalen Ramsay basically lock down Cooper for most of the game, and he isn't graded above 70.0?

Regardless, how Blake was better when under pressure is a mystery.

Quote:in the first half he had all day to throw and couldn't get anything going
This is the important point to me. While the came was still up for grabs the pass protection was excellent. Of the 30/47 unpressured dropbacks, I'll bet the pretty large majority of those came before the game was out of hand. The oline critique from this game came from after the ears were pinned back. 

Love the avatar, KY. Very fitting, and sadly very true.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

He's played so bad that maybe we need to look at a trade or something
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:How was that released so quickly? Don't you need to rewatch each play at least once? Didn't Jalen Ramsay basically lock down Cooper for most of the game, and he isn't graded above 70.0?

They dropped his score because he didn't KO the Raiders player during the fight.

I pretty much disregard those scores the moment I saw Dante Fowler have a 76.6 grade.

Quote:How was that released so quickly? Don't you need to rewatch each play at least once? Didn't Jalen Ramsay basically lock down Cooper for most of the game, and he isn't graded above 70.0?

Does PFF take into account ejections? probably why he isn't higher..

Quote:I pretty much disregard those scores the moment I saw Dante Fowler have a 76.6 grade.

Fowler has played very well

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Fowler has played very well
He has been just ok. He's great against the run and in pursuit. It's been noted by many the lack of moves and hand usage impacting his ability to rush from DE. He'd likely shine as an OLB in a 3-4. 

Quote:Fowler has played very well

He's been solid against the run. But he didn't really pressure last game. And the two offsides are just downright stupid