Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Syria

Surprised there is not a thread on Syria, though possibly that's because nobody knows what the heck is really happening.

I believe it is another case of Trump playing the media.  Trump knows the gas attack was faked, but if he comes out claiming it was faked the media will crucify him with "conspiracy theorist" labels.  So Trump's response is that we're ready to start WW3 over this.  Suddenly THE MEDIA are saying WAIT A MINUTE! What about the reports that this whole thing was faked?  Let's not rush into war over an unconfirmed story.  Which is exactly what Trump wanted them to say.

The most important thing here is to go after the people who faked the gas attack.  They are the ones willing to start a world war rather than see peace come to Syria.  Think about that for a minute.  This is the real danger in the world.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Is Jim Mattis lying when he says he believes there was a chemical attack?

Is Nikki Haley lying when she said there is enough proof already collected to show a chemical attack took place?

These are Trump appointees.

(04-13-2018, 08:22 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Surprised there is not a thread on Syria, though possibly that's because nobody knows what the heck is really happening.

I believe it is another case of Trump playing the media.  Trump knows the gas attack was faked, but if he comes out claiming it was faked the media will crucify him with "conspiracy theorist" labels.  So Trump's response is that we're ready to start WW3 over this.  Suddenly THE MEDIA are saying WAIT A MINUTE! What about the reports that this whole thing was faked?  Let's not rush into war over an unconfirmed story.  Which is exactly what Trump wanted them to say.

The most important thing here is to go after the people who faked the gas attack.  They are the ones willing to start a world war rather than see peace come to Syria.  Think about that for a minute.  This is the real danger in the world.

lol ... started drinking early today I see.

Please, don't ever stop posting.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

[Image: 1997+conspiracy+theory+1.jpg]
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(04-13-2018, 09:26 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 08:22 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Surprised there is not a thread on Syria, though possibly that's because nobody knows what the heck is really happening.

lol ... started drinking early today I see.

I was reading a article on BBC which gave a pretty graphic description of the attack and had photos of the deceased victims. 

Yet Bryon believe this is “fake”

He is a disturbed individual.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

(04-13-2018, 09:31 AM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 09:26 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: lol ... started drinking early today I see.

I was reading a article on BBC which gave a pretty graphic description of the attack and had photos of the deceased victims. 

If you didn't see it yourself then the proof is not concrete (and maybe not even if you did see it). You must still believe someone else's telling, therefore it requires a modicum of faith.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Obviously, yourself included by what you subsequently posted.

"We came, we saw, he died! HAHAHAHAHA!"
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Apparently Russia thinks we're serious, they moved all of their ships out of port
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

But Trump and Putin are buddies. So we're told.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Lots more civilian deaths from the war in Syria than the war in Iraq, with no end in sight. And this time the UN can't blame US troops, which is probably why they stopped counting four years ago.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2018, 01:23 PM by Caldrac.)

They lied about Iraq. They lied about Libya. They're lying about Syria. The one problem I have with Trump is that he was all about putting America and Americans first. And he came off as a true Nationalist. Which is fine. Personally I want our Government to sever all ties with Saudi Arabia and Israel. I want us out of the Middle East for good. It's not our problem. It's not our fight. Let the animals wipe themselves. It's costing the tax payer as well. I respect the military and those who have served but this idea that you're somehow defending your home miles away in another country is complete and utter [BLEEP].

Seldom you can find a War that was fought over non controversial events or highly questionable circumstances. And for those who like to poke fun at people like Byron LeftTown as a "tin foil hat wearing fool" are blind as well for the most part. While you all take sides on the right or left while the Plutocracy [BLEEP] us all blind and robs us all of our futures. Sad.

This constant power struggle in that region is sickening. It's a drain on human resources for all parties involved and it'll never end because Eurasia alone is estimated to be worth in the upwards of over $10 trillion dollars in natural resources. It's just too [BLEEP] valuable not to play divide and conquer over. And as long as the greedy [BLEEP] corporations have their claws on the backs of these politicians or as long as they continue to give them money under the table it'll never, ever end.

[Image: syria-wesley-clark.jpg]
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2018, 01:01 PM by Caldrac.)

(04-13-2018, 09:31 AM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 09:26 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: lol ... started drinking early today I see.

Were the White Helmets involved with the footage or "aide"? I don't believe the attacks are fake at all. But it's the direction in which the media and the Government wants us all to believe that's most important. I don't believe it's Assad doing this to his own people and his own country. This is coming from the same war mongering politicians who are getting kickbacks from corporations to move on in on foreign soil to set up a monopoly over their natural resources. 

Kind of funny and convenient that Assad was painted out to be this huge boogeyman to his own people when he essentially told Saudi and Qatari oil interests and industries to [BLEEP] off and that he would not allow them to establish a pipeline through his country. It's the same tactic that was pulled on Hussein when he told our Government to [BLEEP] off when he decided to sell his oil in exchange for the Euro over the US Dollar and it's the same tactic that was used when Gaddafi told our Government he was moving onto his own gold dinar currency for his oil instead of the dollar. 

Pretty funny how all that works out. Gaddafi was also very outspoken at the UN about how much of the Middle East leaders are essentially bullied into playing ball. Meanwhile you have our lovely CIA working around the clock along with foreign interests to train these "rebel" groups or "good guys" in these said "trouble" regions while our administrations from both sides of the aisle make these huge Arms deals with them. 

It's disgusting.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2018, 02:54 PM by Kane.)

(04-13-2018, 12:03 PM)pirkster Wrote: But Trump and Putin are buddies.  So we're told.

Yeah! Putin helps Trump get elected and this is how Trump repays the man...

(04-13-2018, 12:57 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 09:31 AM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote: I was reading a article on BBC which gave a pretty graphic description of the attack and had photos of the deceased victims. 

Were the White Helmets involved with the footage or "aide"? I don't believe the attacks are fake at all. But it's the direction in which the media and the Government wants us all to believe that's most important. I don't believe it's Assad doing this to his own people and his own country. This is coming from the same war mongering politicians who are getting kickbacks from corporations to move on in on foreign soil to set up a monopoly over their natural resources. 

Kind of funny and convenient that Assad was painted out to be this huge boogeyman to his own people when he essentially told Saudi and Qatari oil interests and industries to [BLEEP] off and that he would not allow them to establish a pipeline through his country. It's the same tactic that was pulled on Hussein when he told our Government to [BLEEP] off when he decided to sell his oil in exchange for the Euro over the US Dollar and it's the same tactic that was used when Gaddafi told our Government he was moving onto his own gold dinar currency for his oil instead of the dollar. 

Pretty funny how all that works out. Gaddafi was also very outspoken at the UN about how much of the Middle East leaders are essentially bullied into playing ball. Meanwhile you have our lovely CIA working around the clock along with foreign interests to train these "rebel" groups or "good guys" in these said "trouble" regions while our administrations from both sides of the aisle make these huge Arms deals with them. 

It's disgusting.

Wait......

Are you saying that the US might actually be the bad guys in this situation?
Like... we're permanently stationed in these Middle East countries trying to get them to run their countries the way we want them to that is most beneficial to us?

But but but.........
We're over there to battle terrorism and keep the United States safe...

We can't actually be doing all this action over there for political and economic gain can we?

(04-13-2018, 09:10 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Is Jim Mattis lying when he says he believes there was a chemical attack?

Is Nikki Haley lying when she said there is enough proof already collected to show a chemical attack took place?

It's possible some people in the Trump administration are not acting in good faith? Yeah, most of them.

Did somebody deploy gas or at least some convincing smoke bombs? Probably. Was it Assad? Anyone paying attention would be 99% certain it was not Assad. But go ahead and list all the proven liars and murderous warmongers that are pushing the fairy tale. It'll be a long list.

(04-13-2018, 03:39 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 09:10 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Is Jim Mattis lying when he says he believes there was a chemical attack?

It's possible some people in the Trump administration are not acting in good faith?  Yeah, most of them.  

Did somebody deploy gas or at least some convincing smoke bombs?  Probably.  Was it Assad?  Anyone paying attention would be 99% certain it was not Assad.  But go ahead and list all the proven liars and murderous warmongers that are pushing the fairy tale.  It'll be a long list.
OK

A simple "yes" or "no" would have been fine.

Trump just addressed the nation. The US, Britain and France are going in. 
'02

American imperialism strikes again.

(04-13-2018, 09:23 PM)JackCity Wrote: American imperialism strikes again.

I have to agree. Something tells me this may be the beginning of something huge and very, very bad. Tensions between the U.S. and Russia have been building almost as bad as it was during the cold war and this may be the tipping point. We as a nation have no business being in Syria to begin with. It has nothing to do with us. There are evil dictators all over the world, particularly in Africa (where atrocities on innocent victims are committed on a daily basis), yet we never interfere there. We only go where the oil is. No threats were made directly at the United States, yet we choose to use force over an incident that doesn't involve us at all. This is completely senseless.

Just stock up on ammo and canned goods and wait for the bombs to drop. I'll get the popcorn ready.