Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Reuben Foster charged with 3 felonies

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2018, 01:09 PM by jessepeck1213.)

www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23134335/san-francisco-49ers-linebacker-reuben-foster-charged-three-felonies%3fplatform=amp

Quote:"Officials said Foster, now 24, "physically attacked" his live-in girlfriend, leaving "her bruised and with a ruptured eardrum." Officials said Foster dragged her by her hair, physically threw her out of the house and punched her in the head eight to 10 times."

What a complete piece of human garbage. It's a shame that the 49ers didn't drop him immediately. He doesnt deserve to play another down in the NFL. I'm usually all for second chances but if what is stated is true this man does not deserve one.

Also, mods please edit title to Foster not Goster.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Another low life.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Damn yeah he should be ray riced out the league for sure.

50 cents says Ramsey will twitter that he wants him if he is released (and not put in prison)...

Looks like Foster made a payment
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(04-26-2018, 06:14 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Looks like Foster made a payment

Did you think anything else would happen?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Everyone saw this coming from a mile away, but it still makes me sick to my stomach. There's no doubt in my mind that this incident actually took place.

(04-26-2018, 11:23 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:

Everyone saw this coming from a mile away, but it still makes me sick to my stomach. There's no doubt in my mind that this incident actually took place.

I agree. Its absolutely disgusting.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(05-17-2018, 08:51 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...ion-may-23

Good for him. I hope his accuser/ex-girlfriend has her [BLEEP] handed to her by the legal system now or by his own team of lawyers, etc.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Nice that you guys are so certain he's done it but she's the one with the history of false claims. Such prejudice.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-19-2018, 12:48 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Nice that you guys are so certain he's done it but she's the one with the history of false claims. Such prejudice.

I'll admit I was wrong. And I hope she gets punished hard.

Wouldn't say its "prejudice" more than it seemed to be the same old story we've heard time and time again in the NFL, so we followed the status quo. 

I do wonder what this means for Foster's career. He was released correct? So I believe that makes him a FA
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(05-19-2018, 03:32 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(05-19-2018, 12:48 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Nice that you guys are so certain he's done it but she's the one with the history of false claims. Such prejudice.

I'll admit I was wrong. And I hope she gets punished hard.

Wouldn't say its "prejudice" more than it seemed to be the same old story we've heard time and time again in the NFL, so we followed the status quo. 

I do wonder what this means for Foster's career. He was released correct? So I believe that makes him a FA

Nah, the 49rs didn't overreact, he's still on the team.

She could of got paid off, maybe not though. She should be charged and they should make an example out of her