Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Predict jags order of games.

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2018, 06:39 PM by snowwolf776.)

Lets have a little fun here. lets predict the order of games jags will play in up comeing season. no score or record predictions. we are predicting games schedle. I'll start.

week 1 Jags @ Chiefs

week 2 Jags @ cowboys

week3  pats@jags

week 4 Eagles @ jags

week 5 Jets @ jags

week 6 Jags @ tittians

week 7 Jags @ bills 

Bye week

week 8 Jags @ dolphins

week 9 Redskins @ jags

week 10 Texans @ jags

week 11 Colts @ Jags

week 12  Jags @ Giants

week 13    Jags @  texans

week 14 Jags @ colts

week 15 Steelers @ jags 

week  16  Tittians @ jags

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No way the nfl delays our home opener by 4 weeks.

3 weeks away to start the season is brutal

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2018, 07:53 PM by imtheblkranger.)

Pats (MNF)
@Titans
@NYG
Redskins
@Bills
Colts
Eagles (London)
Bye
Texans
@Dolphins
@Colts
@Cowboys (Thanksgiving)
Steelers (SNF)
Titans
@Chiefs
Jets
@Texans
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

as much as the nfl dislikes Jacksonville they could have us start 3 games to four on the road. Lets not forget who got all the pentlys last season when we played the browns. We did,and browns had none. Thats very fishy when a winless team gets all the calls. the refs made a lot of bad calls againest us last year,but browns game was the most noteable. We should except pats to always get the calls. Brady is NFLS Poster boy.

(04-14-2018, 08:52 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: as much as the nfl dislikes Jacksonville they could have us start 3 games to four on the road.  Lets not forget who got all the pentlys last season when we played the browns. We did,and browns had none. Thats very fishy when a winless team gets all the calls. the refs made a lot of bad calls againest us last year,but browns game was the most noteable. We should except pats to always get the calls. Brady is NFLS Poster boy.
The NFL doesn't hate the Jags. NFL is a QB driven league. Bortles will never be marketable. Ever. Stop complaining.

Just a guess:

Week 1: Colts @ Jaguars
Week 2: Jaguars @ Texans
Week 3: Jets @ Jaguars
Week 4: Jaguars @ Bills
Week 5: Patriots @ Jaguars
Week 6: Eagles @ Jaguars (London)
Week 7: BYE
Week 8: Jaguars @ Titans
Week 9: Jaguars @ Giants
Week 10: Steelers @ Jaguars
Week 11: Jaguars @ Chiefs
Week 12: Jaguars @ Cowboys
Week 13: Texans @ Jaguars
Week 14: Redskins @ Jaguars
Week 15: Jaguars @ Dolphins
Week 16: Jaguars @ Colts
Week 17: Titans @ Jaguars

I wasn't complaining,i was telling the truth. i didn't say they don't like Jaguars.I said they don't like Jacksonville meaning the city of Jacksoville. anyways lets not get to far off purpose of this post. when will they announce the real Schedule.

(04-15-2018, 03:06 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I wasn't complaining,i was telling the truth. i didn't say they don't like Jaguars.I said they don't like Jacksonville meaning the city of Jacksoville. anyways lets not get to far off purpose of this post. when will they announce the real Schedule.

No. If the Jags had a marketable QB, they'd be all over commercials and in the media. Follow the money. Nobody hates the city of Jacksonville lol.

(04-15-2018, 03:50 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(04-15-2018, 03:06 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I wasn't complaining,i was telling the truth. i didn't say they don't like Jaguars.I said they don't like Jacksonville meaning the city of Jacksoville. anyways lets not get to far off purpose of this post. when will they announce the real Schedule.

No. If the Jags had a marketable QB, they'd be all over commercials and in the media. Follow the money. Nobody hates the city of Jacksonville lol.

That's why you're seeing Jalen everywhere. Which is also weird bc Blake seems like a cool "every man" type guy who would do well if it weren't for the stigma the national media gave him
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(04-13-2018, 06:43 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Lets have a little fun here. lets predict the order of games jags will play in up comeing season. no score or record predictions. we are predicting games schedle. I'll start.

week 1 Jags @ Chiefs

week 2 Jags @ cowboys

week3  Jags @ pats

week 4 Eagles @ jags

week 5 Jets @ jags

week 6 Jags @ tittians

week 7 Jags @ bills 

Bye week

week 8 Jags @ dolphins

week 9 Redskins @ jags

week 10 Texans @ jags

week 11 Colts @ Jags

week 12  Jags @ Giants

week 13    Jags @  texans

week 14 Jags @ colts

week 15 Steelers @ jags 

week  16  Tittians @ jags

We play the Pats at home

(04-16-2018, 12:02 AM)BamboozledAgain Wrote: We play the Pats at home

That's okay. Officials will make sure they still have home field advantage...

We definitely do not get many calls from the refs. We know the Pats game was a joke but GB 2 years ago was atrocious, Cleveland game this year was real bad,Jets game where Benn "held" and cost us the game, and Kansas City 2 years ago where Ivory clearly crossed the plane and they said it was a fumble. Those are the ones off the top of my head

Indeed Colo. But, you win some and lose some. Ultimately, they even out, in my opinion. If you were to objectively look back, how about we list situations that went our way just as questionably. Bottlegate...
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2018, 10:31 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

The NFL attempts to have each team play a home opener within the initial 2 weeks of the season.

(04-16-2018, 12:02 AM)BamboozledAgain Wrote:
(04-13-2018, 06:43 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Lets have a little fun here. lets predict the order of games jags will play in up comeing season. no score or record predictions. we are predicting games schedle. I'll start.

week3  Jags @ pats

We play the Pats at home

HURRICANE SEASON FORECAST !!

See UF vs LSU.  We move the game to New England and double up at home the next 2 times we play.

tonights the night. we get the real schedule.

I just saw a leak that Steelers at Jax on NBC the Sunday after Thanksgiving.. Open at Giants..