Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Starbucks

How do people feel about nearly 170k employees being sent to training to become more "racially sensitive" based on the actions of 1 person? This company and the liberal mindset in general are so diseased.

With that, I leave you with this hilarious video of a black man getting free coffee from the company for being black.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...video.html

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

One thing I can say for sure: I am absolutely not surprised you got your knickers in a twist over this.

Who cares you know how.much stupid training happens everyday? Their trying to get ahead of a publicity nightmare if they think it helps good for them.

As for training as a result of one person's actions absolutely I see that all the time. One guy gets hurt doing a job the wrong way we get mass training and safety recalls company wide.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(04-19-2018, 05:18 AM)EricC85 Wrote: Who cares you know how.much stupid training happens everyday? Their trying to get ahead of a publicity nightmare if they think it helps good for them.

As for training as a result of one person's actions absolutely I see that all the time. One guy gets hurt doing a job the wrong way we get mass training and safety recalls company wide.

Safety training vs training people not to be racist is kind of Apple's to Oranges.

All this shows is that even the most liberal company on the face of the planet isn't immune to the vile atrocities of the left. Nobody is safe from them.

By the way, did you see who will be teaching the course? Lol

Needs to school the left to the center
Lock her up
“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”
“If you find a way to motivate an idiot you have a motivated idiot”

Don't care what a private business does with its money, as long as its paid training who cares. They get paid, the smart ones won't even listen (or need to listen for that matter). The moronic left in the group will be all ears though because they feel guilt for being racist deep down.

(04-19-2018, 05:18 AM)EricC85 Wrote: Who cares you know how.much stupid training happens everyday? Their trying to get ahead of a publicity nightmare if they think it helps good for them.

Yeah I have dealt with this at every job. It is just liability for the company at this point.

(This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 01:46 PM by Adam2012.)

(04-19-2018, 08:21 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Don't care what a private business does with its money, as long as its paid training who cares. They get paid, the smart ones won't even listen (or need to listen for that matter). The moronic left in the group will be all ears though because they feel guilt for being racist deep down.

lol ... while the real racists don't feel guilty at all.

(04-19-2018, 07:18 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Safety training vs training people not to be racist is kind of Apple's to Oranges.

All this shows is that even the most liberal company on the face of the planet isn't immune to the vile atrocities of the left. Nobody is safe from them.

For someone who has written a hundred posts on the mean liberal government telling people and companies what to do it sure seems to bother you what a company does with it's own time and money.

You seem to wish Donald would just step in and take care of the "problem".

You really worry too much about the "vile atrocities of the left", whatever that means. Have you fixed all the "vile atrocities of the right"?
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(04-19-2018, 01:42 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 08:21 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Don't care what a private business does with its money, as long as its paid training who cares. They get paid, the smart ones won't even listen (or need to listen for that matter). The moronic left in the group will be all ears though because they feel guilt for being racist deep down.

lol ... while the real racists don't feel guilty at all.

(04-19-2018, 07:18 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Safety training vs training people not to be racist is kind of Apple's to Oranges.

For someone who has written a hundred posts on the mean liberal government telling people and companies what to do it sure seems to bother you what a company does with it's own time and money.

You seem to wish Donald would just step in and take care of the "problem".

You really worry too much about the "vile atrocities of the left", whatever that means. Have you fixed all the "vile atrocities of the right"?
As there is only color in the font in the forum it’s slapstick against the center from your aspect To the center 
You pick you side we pick ours 
But soon you will picking Clinton clingins (yes plural)
“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”
“If you find a way to motivate an idiot you have a motivated idiot”

This is why Michael Scott hated Tobey of HR, send you to training for dumb things that is common sense stuff.

They were asked to do business or leave. They refused to comply with Starbucks' request. They're in a busy part of Philadelphia; it isn't like they have empty space for non-paying customers.

When the police show up, they were confrontational and again refused to do business or leave. The police are even saying that they were insulting and uncooperative.

Are we really suggesting that it's racist to kick out a non-paying customer now? C'mon

(04-19-2018, 03:30 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: They were asked to do business or leave. They refused to comply with Starbucks' request. They're in a busy part of Philadelphia; it isn't like they have empty space for non-paying customers.

When the police show up, they were confrontational and again refused to do business or leave. The police are even saying that they were insulting and uncooperative.

Are we really suggesting that it's racist to kick out a non-paying customer now? C'mon

Only if they're black I guess.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Can you even get black coffee at Starbucks?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(04-19-2018, 04:00 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Can you even get black coffee at Starbucks?

But why?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-19-2018, 04:00 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Can you even get black coffee at Starbucks?

Yes, that is all Starbucks offers...nasty, burned, old bean, black coffee. Of course take your pick of diabetes inducing extras.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(04-18-2018, 10:51 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: How do people feel about nearly 170k employees being sent to training to become more "racially sensitive" based on the actions of 1 person? This company and the liberal mindset in general are so diseased.

With that, I leave you with this hilarious video of a black man getting free coffee from the company for being black.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...video.html

And this will surely go down as the most predictable thread of the day.

I suppose private business is free to do whatever it wants until it triggers you?

(04-19-2018, 03:30 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: They were asked to do business or leave. They refused to comply with Starbucks' request. They're in a busy part of Philadelphia; it isn't like they have empty space for non-paying customers.

That's what really happened. The media be trying to trick us that it was the store's manager fault. People who just chill out and hang out at fast food joints and don't buy anything deserve to get kicked out.  They just looking free for a/c comfort and wifi

Stroud. Triggered again.

I'm sure many office workers also waste hours a week in meaningless meetings. Even those working for your man Trump.

According to the 2 men who were arrested, they entered the Starbucks, asked to use the restroom (politely), a request which was refused because they hadn't made a purchase and were told to leave after 2 minutes. They were waiting on another person for a business meeting and that's why they hadn't ordered yet. I've yet to find a conflicting report. I've been to a Starbucks, people loll around all the time before ordering. There is nothing in any report indicating the Starbucks was crowded. People could be heard on the video saying the men were doing nothing wrong.

Yes, of course the police would say the were insulting and uncooperative. One of the men said the police made no effort to resolve the situation or get their side of the story. Of course, I know which side you believe and support.

Please tell me you've never entered a restaurant needing to use the bathroom right away, or sat at a table waiting on someone before ordering.

The store manager may or may not have been racist, but it does appear he could have handled this situation better.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]