Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Maybe it's time to start Brandon Allen.

If we're gonna lose, let's see what we've got with the rookie.

Discuss.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Can't be any worse.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

no . this staff will destroy him

Hell no. He sucked in preseason

Quote:Can't be any worse.
gus would find a way to make it worse haha

Lets start a petition.

Pull the trigger and get Romo.

Please tell me you are trolling?

Quote:Can't be any worse.
Id disagree, I could see us giving up more INTs and getting even less first downs and yardage. which is saying something considering how poor we have been. But yes it could be far far worse. But I get it you're upset, so am I buddy, so am I.

Allen is nowhere near ready and barring injuries no way we see him. Bortles is still the best we've got at the position.

Quote:Allen is nowhere near ready and barring injuries no way we see him. Bortles is still the best we've got at the position.

Bortles can't even accurately make the simplest of throws anymore. He hurts the team more than he helps to be honest.

The rookie will probably be non-productive and have a lot of turnovers.  Hey...wait a second!

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

In all honesty, I'm on the Jimmy G/McDaniels offseason moves now

Allen to Allens

Quote:Bortles can't even accurately make the simplest of throws anymore. He hurts the team more than he helps to be honest.

I'm sad the shipyards burnt down a while back, that's the only thing that Bortles could hit with a football from 10 yards away.

I wonder how good/fast he is... gets the snap, blocks the D-Line by himself... throws a hail mary downfield to.... himself!

TOUCHDOWN JAGUARS!

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Allen? ...why not.  Blake has regressed, and also needs time to visit House or someone to get rid of that Leftwich windmill delivery.

There is no one in the Jaguars franchise that couod help him develop. But he may help us get a top 5 draft pick.

At least the good thing is that he's getting exposed to us all.. Nobody with any working eyes is under any illusions that he's our franchise qb anymore.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

2-14 here we come.  It's so hard being a fan of this team.

Have you seen my baseball?