Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who is the Most Irreplaceable Player on this Team?

(04-23-2018, 10:16 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-22-2018, 11:23 PM)leopold332002 Wrote: Was that necessary? However, I made the necessary adjustments to my last post so I hope it makes your satisfaction sir because the last thing I want or deserve is the moderator to be constantly ridiculing me.

It's just a joke. Lighten up and laugh at yourself for a second when you type something silly like that. It will be OK. 
I'm not ridiculing you. I'm just having a chuckle. 

BTW - I'm on record saying that Bortles may be tough to replace in 2018 in this thread. Maybe not "the toughest to replace" but tough. I've also informed other posters numerous times in various threads about his pass attempt numbers when they diminish his contribution in 2017. So - I'm kind-of on your side a bit here.

My bad and my apologies for overreacting to your post but it's hard to know someone's  intention based on how others operate on this message board forum. Based on how some of these people on here operate it's hard to tell if someone is being light-hearted or a jerk overall. For now on I will now take your post with a grain of salt instead of just being defensive thinking that you were trying to attack me.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is the Most Irreplaceable Player on this Team? - by leopold332002 - 04-23-2018, 04:31 PM