Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blake's Oviedo Football Camp

Fun little video. 

Gavin is a little [BLEEP] 

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/98851...84224?s=19
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Nice find! Thanks for sharing.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Interesting that he found Cam Newton and the Panthers respectable, but objected to the Steelers.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I love his comments about being a star. Super likeable guy to root for!

(04-24-2018, 07:55 AM)Jags32250 Wrote: I love his comments about being a star. Super likeable guy to root for!

Blake is a guys guy. He would be a great face of the franchise. Hopefully this year he becomes that.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

If his answer to the little boy is reflective of a hatred or antipathy towards the Steelers, Bortles gained cool points.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(04-23-2018, 10:51 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Interesting that he found Cam Newton and the Panthers respectable, but objected to the Steelers.

Panthers didn't talk smack to us then loose twice. 
Think it was Malik Jackson that we really raging.

Blake has always been the perfect off the field qb. On the field hopefully we see a little more this year

I've always loved Blake. I hope he can take the next step this year.

He's a great guy and deserves success... annoys me that a wank stain like Cam Newton has made the SB but not Blake

Said Marquis Lee is his favorite receiver to throw to. Maybe Bortles and Lee have mutual respect and have a better bond than Robinson or Hurns did, and that is why Lee was resigned. Maybe we see Lee be the receiver he was drafted to be years ago, provided he can stay healthy.

I like the outside of football stuff.

Reminds people that these guys are human as well.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

(04-24-2018, 11:30 AM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Said Marquis Lee is his favorite receiver to throw to. Maybe Bortles and Lee have mutual respect and have a better bond than Robinson or Hurns did, and that is why Lee was resigned. Maybe we see Lee be the receiver he was drafted to be years ago, provided he can stay healthy.

CoachSpeak. He can't say, "Darn, I wish we had resigned ARob, Lee can't catch a cold and this group is going to be awful without AR15" even if he thinks it inside.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(04-24-2018, 12:15 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 11:30 AM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Said Marquis Lee is his favorite receiver to throw to. Maybe Bortles and Lee have mutual respect and have a better bond than Robinson or Hurns did, and that is why Lee was resigned. Maybe we see Lee be the receiver he was drafted to be years ago, provided he can stay healthy.

CoachSpeak. He can't say, "Darn, I wish we had resigned ARob, Lee can't catch a cold and this group is going to be awful without AR15" even if he thinks it inside.

...and Lee and Robinson were his only two choices.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(04-24-2018, 12:49 PM)Rico Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 12:15 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: CoachSpeak. He can't say, "Darn, I wish we had resigned ARob, Lee can't catch a cold and this group is going to be awful without AR15" even if he thinks it inside.

...and Lee and Robinson were his only two choices.

"Man, nothing beats throwing to Touchdown Tommy Bohannon."
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

He could have said Tre Boston...
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

He could have said, "Whoever is open." Otherwise, saying Marquise is least likely to offend any current teammates.

(04-24-2018, 12:15 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Yeah and just look at how awful they were last year without him for the entire season sans one drive!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Blake is a bro.

He has a confidence issue... poor kid...
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

I despise the Steelers as well. I hate them more than any other franchise. I miss being in a division with them. Those old games were epic!