Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
If you could take any non QB from another team

Who would it be? Removed QBs because that will make this interesting.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-24-2018, 05:58 AM)ColoJag Wrote: Who would it be? Removed QBs because that will make this interesting.

Julio Jones
[Image: giphy.gif]

A healthy focused Gronk

Give me Zach Ertz
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2018, 08:08 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

This one is easy. It's a guy I had rated as my #1 prospect in the 2014 draft, OG Zack Martin. Put him on this offensive line and we'd be complete. I wouldn't take any WR from another team given our current QB situation.

Antonio Brown. Can the man even be covered?
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Hope Solo

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2018, 08:50 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-24-2018, 07:58 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: This one is easy. It's a guy I had rated as my #1 prospect in the 2014 draft, OG Zack Martin. Put him on this offensive line and we'd be complete. I wouldn't take any WR from another team given our current QB situation.

I agree that oline matters but you dont take a guard over Gronk and AB

(04-24-2018, 08:00 AM)Deacon Wrote: Antonio Brown. Can the man even be covered?

Him and Gronk for me.  Only if Gronk guarantees he wants a new start and won't retire

(04-24-2018, 08:15 AM)brianmsbc Wrote: Hope Solo

Brah, if you need a fresh dose of crazy, I got a list of exes you could call.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(04-24-2018, 06:57 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Give me Zach Ertz

Ertz over AB? What you smokin?

Aaron Donald.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2018, 09:13 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

I'd like to see Aaron Donald on this D. Campbell-Donald-Jackson-Yannick

Kuechly would be fun too. Telvin-Kuechly-Jack

Adrian Amos. I think he's going to be the best safety in the game this year, and still really young. Thought about Aaron Donald, but I'm comfortable with where the D line is at and the contract has going to get would make us lose a lot of other players. Adding Amos and the contract he will demand next year and canning Gipson wouldn't effect the cap much but would also make us significantly better.

I think it would be Von Miller for me, considering our lack of depth at LB

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2018, 10:17 AM by imtheblkranger.)

(04-24-2018, 07:58 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: This one is easy. It's a guy I had rated as my #1 prospect in the 2014 draft, OG Zack Martin. Put him on this offensive line and we'd be complete. I wouldn't take any WR from another team given our current QB situation.

I understand I might be higher on Blake than a lot of people. But man you sure are probably the biggest anti-blake guy ever.

(04-24-2018, 09:09 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 06:57 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Give me Zach Ertz

Ertz over AB? What you smokin?

Based purely on long-term team need. I love AB, but we've been pretty good at finding WR talent. Especially with our style of offense I think a great pass catching TE mismatch is more important.

And I don't expect Gronk to play past this year, so that's why Ertz. I'd say Kelce, but his attitude is a bit worrisome
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(04-24-2018, 10:14 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:

I understand I might be higher on Blake than a lot of people. But man you sure are probably the biggest anti-blake guy ever.

(04-24-2018, 09:09 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ertz over AB? What you smokin?

Based purely on long-term team need. I love AB, but we've been pretty good at finding WR talent. Especially with our style of offense I think a great pass catching TE mismatch is more important.

And I don't expect Gronk to play past this year, so that's why Ertz. I'd say Kelce, but his attitude is a bit worrisome

Kind of funny, talk bad about him and dont think hes that good but dont want to give him an elite WR that could help his play.  Look what he did with ARob and Hurns not to mention Jones is way better.  Ertz is good but Brown is one of the best ever

(04-24-2018, 11:55 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 10:14 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I understand I might be higher on Blake than a lot of people. But man you sure are probably the biggest anti-blake guy ever.

Ninja

Kind of funny, talk bad about him and dont think hes that good but dont want to give him an elite WR that could help his play.  Look what he did with ARob and Hurns not to mention Jones is way better.  Ertz is good but Brown is one of the best ever

Look, no great QB ever had any kind of help from the receiver. It's all the QBs fault, all the time, no matter what.  Ninja
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Allen Robinson WR from the Chicago Bears.

Really would give us that missing element in our WR group , had some crazy production already and is only 24! Would make our offense much more dangerous

(04-24-2018, 12:19 PM)JackCity Wrote: Allen Robinson WR from the Chicago Bears.

Really would give us that missing element in our WR group , had some crazy production already and is only 24! Would make our offense much more dangerous

You're just trying to hurt me.

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2018, 12:59 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(04-24-2018, 12:19 PM)JackCity Wrote: Allen Robinson WR from the Chicago Bears.

A Rob over any non QB in the lead.  Was drinking the kool aid. Some underrated ARob but talk about overrateing.