Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Luke Falk, a potential round 3 target

I'm admittedly a little concerned about his armstrength, but otherwise I'm very impressed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyPSkqelCRI
'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

To me he is undraftable. During the throwing portion of the combine I believe he was easily the worst out there. Missing almost every routingle throw, and didn't look like he had NFL zip on his passes either. My least favorite QB in the draft. My rid round QB would be Mike White. And my late round guy would be Nic Shimonek.

(04-24-2018, 09:24 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: To me he is undraftable. During the throwing portion of the combine I believe he was easily the worst out there. Missing almost every routingle throw, and didn't look like he had NFL zip on his passes either. My least favorite QB in the draft. My rid round QB would be Mike White. And my late round guy would be Nic Shimonek.

Okay, you win the internet for the morning for showing the world this amazing word.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(04-24-2018, 09:36 AM)Deacon Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 09:24 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: To me he is undraftable. During the throwing portion of the combine I believe he was easily the worst out there. Missing almost every routingle throw, and didn't look like he had NFL zip on his passes either. My least favorite QB in the draft. My rid round QB would be Mike White. And my late round guy would be Nic Shimonek.

Okay, you win the internet for the morning for showing the world this amazing word.

I'm all for crunching words to save syllables and keystrokes... I LIKE it!

White > Lauletta > Falk

IMO we waste a lot of time and energy trying to manufacture a QB from draft scraps.

I have zero interest in QBs outside the top 6.

Even the top 6 have their share of issues.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Pass.

Lauletta or White please.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(04-24-2018, 12:48 PM)knarnn Wrote: Pass.

Lauletta or White please.

Those are my 2 favorites out of the top 6.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Would you really rather have Luke Falk or any other round 3 caliber QB more than a 3rd round RB, LB or OL? Just feels like we need young depth at too many positions to worry about a position that is already set.

(04-24-2018, 12:02 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: White > Lauletta > Falk

This^. I don't see Falk as anything more than having a 6th round grade. He'll definitely go higher than that, but he doesn't deserve to.

I wouldn’t have minded Falk as a game- managing backup who is asked to play it safe (like Henne) but we have Kessler now.

I think any QB outside the “big six” is likely to be a wasted pick for us, because the chances are they’ll just be competing with Kessler.

Gotta respect Jags02 for one more last gasp attempt at selling us on Falk at least.

Not gonna work, but gotta respect the attempt.

He's an oversized Cody Kessler.

They're all garbage.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2018, 05:10 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(04-24-2018, 05:07 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote:

They're all garbage.

Have you even watched them play? Watch the Senior Bowl. White and Lauletta were extremely impressive. If you watched that game, there is no way you can say that and have people take you seriously.

Rudolph or bust

(04-24-2018, 05:24 PM)JNev Wrote: Rudolph or bust

I like