Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Antonio Callaway's agent confirms diluted sample at Combine

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...at-combine

Pass on him even as a late round pick.  Hes probably on most teams boards at this point

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yeah, this was probably his one shot to show he’s turned the corner and now he has this to add to his list of transgressions. I’ve been an avid supporter of his talent but I can’t ignore the fact he’s a dumb [BLEEP]. Let him work his way in the league from the bottom as a UDFA.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I'd still roll the dice with a 7th
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

His agent has been also telling teams that he needs to get out of southeast US entirely.

Who?

(04-24-2018, 08:25 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: His agent has been also telling teams that he needs to get out of southeast US entirely.

Yes, because going to Colorado, California, or Washington is a quick fix for staying straight.  He needs to just go to the CFL and party his [BLEEP] off.

Notice how he has Luke Falk ahead of Mike White. I see this rather consistently among the various rankings. 
'02

(04-24-2018, 08:22 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I'd still roll the dice with a 7th

That's all but over with.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(04-24-2018, 08:22 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I'd still roll the dice with a 7th

If we were across the country, I might gamble the 7th since it isn't much to lose but with the supposed leak from his agent that he needs to get outta the entire southeast? I'll keep the 7th and use it on someone that actually wants to play in the NFL.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Once again the stupidity is just amazing.

He could have been one of the first receivers selected in this draft class.

I don’t think we need anyone that stupid playing for us.

His stupid decisions probably will keep him from getting drafted. I thought the Seahawks might take a a flyer on him in the 5th to 6th round, but I don't think they'll touch him now.

I wouldn't draft him. The guy clearly hasn't learned his lesson and can't stay away from marijuana. I have no problem at all with people smoking it (it should be allowed in the NFL), but you know beforehand that it's not allowed so why jeopardize your future? Not to mention all of the other garbage he did. Let him be some other team's headache.

What a continued waste of talent. Pass on him, unfortunately.

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/9891...61250?s=21

At least he’s honest. Still a dumb [BLEEP].
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Players can smoke weed throughout the season up to March ish because of their drug testing rules and time frames.
Any dude that is dumb enough to smoke leading up to the combine isn't gonna be smart enough to get away with it in the NFL. Wouldn't waste the roster spot.
Didn't think he was all that good with his PR duties last time he was on the field anyway.

Signed, A gators fan.

If you can't clean up before a scheduled test, then you're too stupid to employ.

That rather famous scene from Guardian's of the Galaxy II comes to mind with this situation. It's the one where the raccoon is trying to get Groot to not push the doomsday button. You can do anything else you want, just don't do this one thing. The response? I'm gonna do that one thing.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!