Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Offensive line rankings.

Brandon Thorn is easily one of the best offensive line evaluators I have seen when it comes to the draft and he had some very interesting points with regards to his rankings. 

https://www.ndtscouting.com/thorn-2018-n...-rankings/ 

Great read.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-24-2018, 11:27 PM)JackCity Wrote: Brandon Thorn is easily one of the best offensive line evaluators I have seen when it comes to the draft and he had some very interesting points with regards to his rankings. 

Great read.

i'm suprised to see Jamarco Jones #2 as he's been my top round two target as a potential immediate starting RG who in a couple years could move out to RT no problem. I'll usually see Conner Williams and Tyler Crosby ranked ahead of him, although all three could fill this role.

Meanwhile, all five of his top Centers would make for an ideal starting RG if available in round two. 

'02

Jamarco Jones visited with us

And while on the subject, Mayock now has Ragnow at 19 on his 100 prospects list - behind only Nelson and Daniels among interior linemen.

Interesting, because I think Mayock tries to base his rankings on what he’s hearing from teams, more than his own evaluations.

(He still has Hurst as his top TE too)

(04-24-2018, 11:31 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 11:27 PM)JackCity Wrote: Brandon Thorn is easily one of the best offensive line evaluators I have seen when it comes to the draft and he had some very interesting points with regards to his rankings. 

Great read.

i'm suprised to see Jamarco Jones #2 as he's been my top round two target as a potential immediate starting RG who in a couple years could move out to RT no problem. I'll usually see Conner Williams and Tyler Crosby ranked ahead of him, although all three could fill this role.

Meanwhile, all five of his top Centers would make for an ideal starting RG if available in round two. 

Yeah not sure I agree with Jamarco Jones but he does seem very savvy with how he blocks.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-25-2018, 05:33 AM)Andy G Wrote: And while on the subject, Mayock now has Ragnow at 19 on his 100 prospects list - behind only Nelson and Daniels among interior linemen.

Interesting, because I think Mayock tries to base his rankings on what he’s hearing from teams, more than his own evaluations.

(He still has Hurst as his top TE too)

Frank Ragnow is rocketing up the draft boards. The rumor here in the Cincinnati area is that the Bengals are highest on him. I see him going #21 overall.

I'd guess Cincy is debating between Ragnow and Daniels for their pick. Both are good fits.