Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Which Jersey are you buying?

You know you’re going to buy at least one of the new jerseys when they go on sale tomorrow.

(With apologies to those who never buy jerseys)

So which one will you buy first?

And whose name will be on it?

I’m going with the black one and Ngakoue

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm gonna wait till August. Teal. Jackson, Lamar that is not Malik

[Image: DbpXFV8V0AApS1O.jpg:large]

Imma get  ^

What's the over/under on which players they'll have available immediately......like at the draft party tomorrow (Thursday) night.

Probably Bortles, Telvin Smith, Fournette and/or Ramsey

(04-25-2018, 04:50 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [Image: DbpXFV8V0AApS1O.jpg:large]

Imma get  ^

This.

It’s the best of the bunch.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2018, 05:15 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

I found the Teal Jackson Shirt already on sale

[Image: Michael-Jackson-Water-Painting-Mens-TShi...10x561.jpg]

Going with the teal I think.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

I don't normally buy jersey's because they are so expensive, but if I did, it would be the black jersey with Ngakoue's name. He's my favorite player.

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2018, 06:21 PM by imtheblkranger.)

I'll slowly build up a selection over the summer when my commission checks are bigger.

Thinking teal Ramsey, black Fournette, and a white Bortles. I like to get every color. Guess it will depend on how much these new Nike ones cost. The tacks new ones are only $99
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I'll wait till they offer customization and then get one with MY name and number on it.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

If they have a teal Jack available, that would be my pick.

Black Ramsey jersey. The best jersey option along side the best player on the team.
"Knowledge is power, guard it well."

One of these or both teal Ramsey/black Yannick!!
No Fun

Everyone begged for teal to be our primary color again. GET TEAL!. Fill that stadium with TEAL!
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

A question - what’s the difference between “legend” and “game” jerseys?

The legend ones are cheaper, so I’m guessing they’re lacking something, but on the other hand they may be more practical to wear if they’re simpler...

(04-26-2018, 10:37 AM)Andy G Wrote: A question - what’s the difference between “legend” and “game” jerseys?

The legend ones are cheaper, so I’m guessing they’re lacking something, but on the other hand they may be more practical to wear if they’re simpler...

Probably screen-printed numbers instead of the stitched-on variety, but I'm not sure.

edit: here you go
https://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answer/a_id/22889

(04-26-2018, 10:39 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-26-2018, 10:37 AM)Andy G Wrote: A question - what’s the difference between “legend” and “game” jerseys?

Probably screen-printed numbers instead of the stitched-on variety, but I'm not sure.

Thanks. Looks like cheaper numbers and lettering.

I might avoid those.

(04-26-2018, 10:58 AM)Andy G Wrote:
(04-26-2018, 10:39 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Probably screen-printed numbers instead of the stitched-on variety, but I'm not sure.

Thanks. Looks like cheaper numbers and lettering.

I might avoid those.

Yeah - I'll wait for the "limited" or "elite" jersey and fork over the dollars for the stitched numerals.

Some "limited" series are available here:
http://www.nflshop.com/Jacksonville_Jagu...ke_limited

(04-26-2018, 11:02 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-26-2018, 10:58 AM)Andy G Wrote: Thanks. Looks like cheaper numbers and lettering.

I might avoid those.

Yeah - I'll wait for the "limited" or "elite" jersey and fork over the dollars for the stitched numerals.

Will they be making elite ones?

I wonder if they might have stopped making those, now they have the “untouchable” ones - can’t see any being sold for the Titans yet...

(04-26-2018, 04:32 PM)Andy G Wrote:
(04-26-2018, 11:02 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Yeah - I'll wait for the "limited" or "elite" jersey and fork over the dollars for the stitched numerals.

Will they be making elite ones?

I wonder if they might have stopped making those, now they have the “untouchable” ones - can’t see any being sold for the Titans yet...

I see a number of elite jerseys available for other teams. They'll probably be available sometime this summer (best guess).