Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Official 2018 NFL Draft Thread

yes defense wins champtionships,but you still have to be ableto score some points on offensse.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Eugh.

They’ve managed to pick a player who is neither the best available player nor a need.

And we wonder why we are never consistently good

Are we switching to a base goalline defense?
A wise man told me don't argue with fools. Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who.

I had a Serh Payne flashback.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Bortles got the grease. Caldwell got the hole.

Jags fans got the watch.

The Jags need o-line help and a dynamic TE. Real needs, hell a receiver here would have been better.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Tyson Alualu

The more I read up on this guy, the more I like him. Big, fast, explosive, powerful, lots of good words being used. The biggest knock on him is that he was a one-year starter. For a QB, that's a problem. For a defensive tackle who's going to be part of a rotation for a couple of years before taking either Jackson or Campbell's spot, that's not a big deal.

Coughlin shouldn't be apart of the draft, should have been all Caldwell. I think Coughlin had a big hand in the decision.

This is a solid pick. I think the kid can play. We can't afford Marcel and Malik in 2019. This is for the future, Bryan and Yannick all day. Here's a little link about "explosiveness" http://baltimoresportsandlife.com/kirwan...nfl-draft/

Bryan has a 75, which is stupid good for a DT. Yannick was in the 70s as well. Obvisouly, as stated in the article, it's not like a guarantee, but it warrants a look at some guys.
BORTLES ISN'T A FRANCHISE QB. FOURNETTE WILL BE A BUST.

Was awesome to see the NFL Network looked with stunned disbelief that our great defense just got even better. "No one's gonna want to play this defense" was one comment.

The dude looks like a monster. Period. If he’s a game changer then we made the right choice.

defense will be stout again this year

Do we trade up tomorrow for Sutton or Hernandez?

Bortles got the grease.

Caldwell got the hole.

Fans got the watch.

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2018, 01:21 AM by JUNGLE CAT 2017.)

https://youtu.be/x-xnxQdsfjg

The scouts are wrong. He is generic.

(04-27-2018, 01:12 AM)JUNGLE CAT 2017 Wrote: https://youtu.be/x-xnxQdsfjg

The scouts are wrong. He is generic.

Other than 2 consecutive plays in the 4th quarter, he was dominated the entire game. Decleated at least 4 times that I saw.

(04-26-2018, 11:25 PM)Andy G Wrote: Eugh.

They’ve managed to pick a player who is neither the best available player nor a need.

Precisely.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

From that Kentucky tape his burst is very good and he got double teamed alot but still had multiple pressures