Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Official 2018 NFL Draft Thread

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2018, 10:44 PM by AmeliaFL.)

Hi, Jaguars fans!  Our 2017 AFC South Champions Jacksonville Jaguars, own the 29th overall pick in the first round, and also the 29th pick in each round in Rounds One, Two, Three, Four, Sixth, and Seventh, plus the 12th pick in Round 7, as our Jaguars participate in tonight's 2018 NFL Draft at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Jaguars will try to field a team to reach the 2019 Super Bowl.  

Immediate needs by Jacksonville include CB, LB, OL, QB, and WR.   GO JAGUARS!!!!!

https://www.nfl.com/draft/tracker/teams/team?=JAX

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope we pick up a good solid punter tomorrow.

Picking Rd 1 at 29 is actually a lucky number for me.

My bday is 1/29 and it's one of those numbers I see everywhere. By that logic alone I hope we don't trade bc I have a good feeling about that spot.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Any position except for WR in round 1 please.

I'd go best O lineman in 1st round (hoping Hernandez) followed by a legit pass catching tight end in 2nd.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

No WRs in the first! Please and thanks

Also a Russell Wilson in rounds 2-4 would be welcome too

Generally in around pick #25-30, is where NFL teams pick a TE or a QB that projects in round 2. Normally teams that pick in the late 20's already have a good team and they can fill a need.

I look for the Jags to go TE in round 1. We simply cannot go with Lewis again. Its time to open up the middle of the field, and take pressure off the WRs and 4net.

I think it's going to be either Isaiah Wynn or Will Hernandez at G tonight.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Tongue 

(04-26-2018, 07:44 AM)BlueEyedJag Wrote: Any position except for WR in round 1 please.

Punter Banana

Championship!!!

I just got an inside tip that the Jags have 2 top guys on their board.

Lamar Jackson

Leighton Vander Esch, LB Boise State
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

(04-26-2018, 03:52 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Generally in around pick #25-30, is where NFL teams pick a TE or a QB that projects in round 2. Normally teams that pick in the late 20's already have a good team and they can fill a need.

I look for the Jags to go TE in round 1. We simply cannot go with Lewis again. Its time to open up the middle of the field, and take pressure off the WRs and 4net.

You know Lewis was released right?

I'm hoping for a mauling guard.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2018, 10:41 PM by snowwolf776.)

I think Jags will pick a postion player that no one is expecting them to take tonight. They will surpise us. I get the feeling they are going to take a kicker or qb. We don't know,thats why we are fans,and we guess.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(04-26-2018, 01:03 AM)AmeliaFL Wrote: Hi, Jaguars fans!  Our 2017 AFC South Champions Jacksonville Jaguars, own the 29th overall pick in the first round, and also the 29th pick in each round in Rounds One, Two, Three, Four, Sixth, and Seventh, plus the 12th pick in Round 7, as our Jaguars participate in tonight's 2018 NFL Draft at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Jaguars will try to field a team to reach the 2019 Super Bowl.  

Immediate needs by Jacksonville include CB, LB, OL, QB, and WR.   GO JAGUARS!!!!!

https://www.nfl.com/draft/tracker/teams/team?=JAX

Probably should replace CB with TE among immediate needs. 
'02

There is a live draft day thread in the college forum for those interested in following along:

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.php?tid=27712

(04-26-2018, 07:44 AM)BlueEyedJag Wrote: Any position except for WR in round 1 please.

...unless it's Courtland Sutton.

(04-26-2018, 04:16 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: I just got an inside tip that the Jags have 2 top guys on their board.

Lamar Jackson

Leighton Vander Esch, LB Boise State

They're probably both gone, but I'm ok with either being the pick if this is true.
'02

Hopefully Price, Ragnow. or Hernandez

(04-26-2018, 03:52 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Generally in around pick #25-30, is where NFL teams pick a TE or a QB that projects in round 2. Normally teams that pick in the late 20's already have a good team and they can fill a need.

????? Lewis ?????

Browns take the #1 QB in the draft. Good stuff.

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2018, 08:22 PM by lastonealive.)

Haven't watch any college fb for couple years so will base it off their draft highlight reels

Maxfield possibly the least impressive number 1 pick I've seen in a long time

(04-26-2018, 08:20 PM)lastonealive Wrote: Haven't watch any college fb for couple years so will base it off their draft highlight reels

Mayfield possibly the least impressive number 1 pick I've seen in a long time

Jags feasting on fresh rookie meat week 1