Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
30 Minute Film Breakdown on Taven Bryan

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2018, 12:48 AM by JNev.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg__eL7qRws

Watching it as we speak. I'll add my notes after I finish watching. I hadn't really looked at him at all before tonight.

EDIT: Whooooweeee this man is a beast. A 6'5" 290 lb man should not be able to move as well as he does. His combine numbers are off the charts to top it off. He's being double teamed on almost every play and still making a big impact. He is clearly stronger than most of the OL and has a great motor. I think he'll feast on our DL when he gets time. Really warming up to the player. Still don't love that we took a DT, but I understand it and am really warming up to this guy as an impact prospect.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's almost like... you've embraced the fact that the past is the past and you are working towards the future. Damn. What a concept.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

O.O.O.O.K!! WOW that was some good film to watch. I like the pick even more now.
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

(04-27-2018, 03:35 PM)JAGFAN4EVER! Wrote: O.O.O.O.K!! WOW that was some good film to watch. I like the pick even more now.

Voch is pretty good with his film sessions IMO.  I watched this a few weeks ago and thought for sure Atlanta was going to take him.

Like any prospect, it's all going to depend how they can develop him with his technique.  He's got all the physical tools you want in a DT.

(04-27-2018, 09:03 AM)Deacon Wrote: It's almost like... you've embraced the fact that the past is the past and you are working towards the future. Damn. What a concept.

It’s a new thing I’m trying out. Seems to be working out pretty well so far. 

Now what do you think about Taven?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just watch what he did to Texas A&M - he was devastating