Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Well...

What a let down to say the least. I've never been more embarrassed as a fan of this franchise. To all you hard working season ticket holders. More power to you. I don't know how you folks do it. It's like beating a dead horse. But, here it goes.

Fire Bradley. That's the first order of business that needs to be handled tomorrow morning. I don't care if it's a short week with a game in tennessee on thursday night against the tacks. Today's embarassment calls for swift action. Olson should be fired next. Give the interim head coach and new offensive play caller the rest of this year to see if the offense can be addressed differently with a hopeful stopage of regression in Blake Bortles. And with hopefully an improvment in the running game.

The entire team has regressed. Receivers are not getting seperation. Receivers are dropping passes when they do get open and manage to get a clean pass in their direction. Bortles over and under throwing receivers. The consistent offensive holding calls in criticial down and distance situations. The ejections and personal fouls. It's abundantly clear that Gus Bradley has lost this football team completely. He has no control. And he doesn't have the team's respect anymore. It's over.

I can no longer defend any player on our offense. But I can also point to the fact that this offense has always struggled in the running game and pass protection regardless of who was carrying the football or throwing the football. I can also point to the fact that we fired Jedd Fisch who ranked 31st the year he was fired and replaced him with Greg Olson who was ranked 32nd the year he took the same role here in Jacksonville.

At some point. You have to cut your losses and admit a monumental mistake was made roughly four years ago. Caldwell needs to man up and speak on this. Bradley isn't fit to be a head coach right now at this level. And it's time to move onto someone else.

I am ready for this announcement tomorrow morning.

"Gus Bradley has been terminated. Doug Marrone will step in as this year's interim head coach and will assume the offensive play calling duties. Greg Olson has been demoted to quarterback coaching duties at this time. Todd Wash will remain as this year's defensive coordinator".

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I've been checking my updates about every 30 mins to see if it's been announced yet for the firing of Gus.

I've been wasting too many Sundays watching this trainwreck. If we lose against the Titans, I'm done watching this season

I was tricked when the owner said we are scary good. Never fall for that preseason scam hype to sell season tickets

Marrone HC

Hackett OC

Vick QB (I kid, I kid)

Quote:I've been wasting too many Sundays watching this trainwreck. If we lose against the Titans, I'm done watching this season

I'm not renewing Sunday Ticket. I've barely watched the last 3 weeks. This team is embarrassing to say the least.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I was tricked when the owner said we are scary good. Never fall for that preseason scam hype to sell season tickets

He was being lied to by Gus and Caldwell.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Next week I will pressure wash the house at game time, great time to get some fresh air and exercise. Jags at Tennessee and KC after that next two weeks. 2-6 would not be good at half way point for Gus Bradley. If he hangs on that long game 9 at Everbank could be brutal against Houston. The boo birds should be out in force.

This post summed up my thoughts perfectly.

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2016, 05:53 PM by Caldrac.)

I am starting to question Khan's ownership as well. How could you possibly tolerate a product that's produced just 13 wins now over the last four years? He needs to step up and make a business decision tonight or tomorrow morning. You can put all the fancy pools in place and the shaded cabanas in place all you want. That's not going to keep people showing up to these home games.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:I was tricked when the owner said we are scary good. Never fall for that preseason scam hype to sell season tickets

Turns out we were just scary to watch.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2016, 05:55 PM by GeorgeCan'tStanza.)

Right you are, if we just make our corrections after reviewing the tape and step it up next time this team could be a contender some day..somewhere

Quote:What a let down to say the least. I've never been more embarrassed as a fan of this franchise. To all you hard working season ticket holders. More power to you. I don't know how you folks do it. It's like beating a dead horse. But, here it goes.

Fire Bradley. That's the first order of business that needs to be handled tomorrow morning. I don't care if it's a short week with a game in tennessee on thursday night against the tacks. Today's embarassment calls for swift action. Olson should be fired next. Give the interim head coach and new offensive play caller the rest of this year to see if the offense can be addressed differently with a hopeful stopage of regression in Blake Bortles. And with hopefully an improvment in the running game.

The entire team has regressed. Receivers are not getting seperation. Receivers are dropping passes when they do get open and manage to get a clean pass in their direction. Bortles over and under throwing receivers. The consistent offensive holding calls in criticial down and distance situations. The ejections and personal fouls. It's abundantly clear that Gus Bradley has lost this football team completely. He has no control. And he doesn't have the team's respect anymore. It's over.

I can no longer defend any player on our offense. But I can also point to the fact that this offense has always struggled in the running game and pass protection regardless of who was carrying the football or throwing the football. I can also point to the fact that we fired Jedd Fisch who ranked 31st the year he was fired and replaced him with Greg Olson who was ranked 32nd the year he took the same role here in Jacksonville.

At some point. You have to cut your losses and admit a monumental mistake was made roughly four years ago. Caldwell needs to man up and speak on this. Bradley isn't fit to be a head coach right now at this level. And it's time to move onto someone else.

I am ready for this announcement tomorrow morning.

"Gus Bradley has been terminated. Doug Marrone will step in as this year's interim head coach and will assume the offensive play calling duties. Greg Olson has been demoted to quarterback coaching duties at this time. Todd Wash will remain as this year's defensive coordinator".

This!

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:I am starting to question Khan's ownership as well. How could you possibly tolerate a product that's produced just 13 wins now over the last four years? He needs to step up and make a business decision tonight or tomorrow morning. You can put all the fancy pools in place and the shaded cabanas in place all you want. That's not going to keep people showing up to these home games.

This

Well....................What are you going to say after the Jags lose on Thursday Night, which will actually mean that Gus will have lost to the last 2 Jaguars Head Coaches in back to back games?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Next week I will pressure wash the house at game time, great time to get some fresh air and exercise. Jags at Tennessee and KC after that next two weeks. 2-6 would not be good at half way point for Gus Bradley. If he hangs on that long game 9 at Everbank could be brutal against Houston. The boo birds should be out in force.
Have fun pressure washing the house at 830 at night.

But, point taken

Quote:Well....................What are you going to say after the Jags lose on Thursday Night, which will actually mean that Gus will have lost to the last 2 Jaguars Head Coaches in back to back games?

Nothing. I am already voiceless after today's game. I'll probably write angry words on a piece of paper and play charades while impersonating an angry dictator like Hitler at his evil prime.

I am mad at myself. i was starting to feel good about our improbable 2 game win streak. I mean we have only done that one other time in the great Gus error. I guess this is the reason no one else that isn't an expansion team doesn't gut their roster like we did. A decade of futility inbound.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Quote:Nothing. I am already voiceless after today's game. I'll probably write angry words on a piece of paper and play charades while impersonating an angry dictator like Hitler at his evil prime.
What is there to say after Gus sucks?

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:I am mad at myself. i was starting to feel good about our improbable 2 game win streak. I mean we have only done that one other time in the great Gus error. I guess this is the reason no one else that isn't an expansion team doesn't gut their roster like we did. A decade of futility inbound.

That's how I felt too. All we had to do was win today. We would have been at 3 - 3 and broke even with a potential shot at taking the lead. Not only did they blunder it, they completely buried themselves. It's just the constant lack of discipline showing up year after year with him that I cannot stand anymore. It's one thing to lose at home like we did against Green Bay and Baltimore. Where we were maybe just a play or two shy or a good penalty thrown our way or a bad penalty negated away from winning them. But to see two of your key players today on defense just lose their cool and get ejected. And then to see the constant yellow flags on the field which set the offense back inside the ten yard line on any given drive. It's just sickening. Most of today's penalties are inexcusable. But we see this same type of meltdown in games like this with him. We saw it in San Diego a few weeks ago.