Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
SI Round 2 Mock

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/04/27/draft-...rius-guice

61. Jacksonville: Anthony Miller, WR, Memphis

You’ll have to find a role for him, but he’s competitive and produced, and seems like Doug Marrone’s kind of guy.

I wouldnt be upset at all with this pick if the draft fell that way.  Miller or Smith would be my top 2 guys

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Miller is going to be a star. As much as WR is low on my list, I wouldn't mind this selection at all...B.A.P.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(04-27-2018, 05:11 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: Miller is going to be a star. As much as WR is low on my list, I wouldn't mind this selection at all...B.A.P.

My thought as well

If we are going WR sign me up for Milller at that spot.

He is my favorite WR so while I prefer OL I could hold off another round for him.

I'd rather St. Brown, we need a dynamic and big WR...but Miller is very good if not a bit redundant to what we have skill wise.

Wow. Rudolph the pick before and Brown the pick after. Nuts.

I hope it doesn't go this way. All the top OG's are gone.

I want us to address the offensive line but wouldn't be upset with this. Really, I could be convinced for any position other than maybe LB or S.

(04-27-2018, 06:07 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I hope it doesn't go this way. All the top OG's are gone.

Braden Smith is available

(04-27-2018, 06:12 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 06:07 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I hope it doesn't go this way. All the top OG's are gone.

Braden Smith is available

He's a good run blocker, but his pass protection is not that great.

(04-27-2018, 06:14 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 06:12 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Braden Smith is available

He's a good run blocker, but his pass protection is not that great.

its not bad, good value imo at the end of the 2nd.  Played RG too which is a plus

(04-27-2018, 06:15 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 06:14 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: He's a good run blocker, but his pass protection is not that great.

its not bad, good value imo at the end of the 2nd.  Played RG too which is a plus

It's not good. You'd basically be trading one weakness, (Cann's run blocking) for another, (Smith's pass protection).

(04-27-2018, 06:24 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 06:15 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: its not bad, good value imo at the end of the 2nd.  Played RG too which is a plus

It's not good. You'd basically be trading one weakness, (Cann's run blocking) for another, (Smith's pass protection).

Hes better than Price in pass protection.  He is a day 1 starter at G, its the bottom of the 2nd round, you wont find a flawless prospect

(04-27-2018, 06:32 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 06:24 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: It's not good. You'd basically be trading one weakness, (Cann's run blocking) for another, (Smith's pass protection).

Hes better than Price in pass protection.  He is a day 1 starter at G, its the bottom of the 2nd round, you wont find a flawless prospect

No.

(04-27-2018, 06:59 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 06:32 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Hes better than Price in pass protection.  He is a day 1 starter at G, its the bottom of the 2nd round, you wont find a flawless prospect

No.

yes, here is a chart to help you out

http://www.1500espn.com/vikings-2/2018/0...lly-price/

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2018, 07:19 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(04-27-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 06:59 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: No.

yes, here is a chart to help you out

I don't need a chart to tell me what my eyes see. Smith gave up 2 sacks against Clemson.

(04-27-2018, 07:09 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: yes, here is a chart to help you out

I don't need a chart to tell me what my eyes see.

lol, you need glasses, didnt even have Barkley in your top 50

(04-27-2018, 07:10 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 07:09 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I don't need a chart to tell me what my eyes see.

lol, you need glasses, didnt even have Barkley in your top 50

Braden Smith gave up 2 sacks against Clemson.

(04-27-2018, 07:20 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 07:10 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: lol, you need glasses, didnt even have Barkley in your top 50

Braden Smith gave up 2 sacks against Clemson.
You might die on that Barkley sword my friend lol