Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL Draft day 3 thread

Ian Thomas off the board already.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I still don’t think we need a TE. I like ASJ, Oshaunessy and Koyack.

(04-28-2018, 12:11 PM)JAXsonVIL Wrote: I still don’t think we need a TE. I like ASJ, Oshaunessy and Koyack.

I think we could use a move tight end to add to the mix.

(04-28-2018, 12:13 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(04-28-2018, 12:11 PM)JAXsonVIL Wrote: I still don’t think we need a TE. I like ASJ, Oshaunessy and Koyack.

I think we could use a move tight end to add to the mix.

I just don’t wanna reach for a guy. BAP has worked well.

(04-28-2018, 12:14 PM)JAXsonVIL Wrote:
(04-28-2018, 12:13 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: I think we could use a move tight end to add to the mix.

I just don’t wanna reach for a guy. BAP has worked well.

I agree while heartedly, but if Ian thomas was still available at our pick then chances are he would have been BAP. Shultz is really the only other TE I'd like to see drafted by us today.

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2018, 12:22 PM by JAXsonVIL.)

(04-28-2018, 12:17 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(04-28-2018, 12:14 PM)JAXsonVIL Wrote: I just don’t wanna reach for a guy. BAP has worked well.

I agree while heartedly, but if Ian thomas was still available at our pick then chances are he would have been BAP. Shultz is really the only other TE I'd like to see drafted by us today.

Agreed. I’d like to see us add a LB and a nickel CB.

Hines a good pick for Indy

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2018, 12:23 PM by jessepeck1213.)

(04-28-2018, 12:19 PM)JAXsonVIL Wrote:
(04-28-2018, 12:17 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: I agree while heartedly, but if Ian thomas was still available at our pick then chances are he would have been BAP. Shultz is really the only other TE I'd like to see drafted by us today.

Agreed. I’d like to see us add a LB and a nickel CB.

Those are two positions I'd like to see addressed as well. We dont have much behind telvin and Myles at LB. And I think almost everyone is in agreement that they are not overly confident in Hayden yo take a major leap this year. Do you have any preferences of players to draft at those positions?

There goes Callaway, I'm surprised a team took a chance this early.

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2018, 12:25 PM by JAXsonVIL.)

Wow Callaway goes

Dang I would’ve liked jewell

Pairing Callaway with Gordon could be dangerous. In multiple ways
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(04-28-2018, 12:26 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Pairing Callaway with Gordon could be dangerous. In multiple ways

Dorsey does not gaf. I hope it blows up in his face one day.

I really wanted a move TE, but I just don't think it goes with the philosophy of the coaching staff and what they want to do on offense. They want a blocking tight end first who can make a few catches a game. ASJ is our move TE, which isn't that bad. Get an OL. Actually we'll probably get Mauice Hurst

(04-28-2018, 12:28 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(04-28-2018, 12:26 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Pairing Callaway with Gordon could be dangerous. In multiple ways

Dorsey does not gaf. I hope it blows up in his face one day.

Head-scratcher of the day.  The Browns were having a good draft.
[Image: giphy.gif]

There goes Lauretta

Going live and pinning this thread.

(04-28-2018, 12:31 PM)lol IJAXsonVIL Wrote: There goes Lauretta
Lauletta**

My boy apke from penn state. I did not see him going this early but that freakish combine made him some money.

Giants 2019 QB depth chart:

Davis Webb
Kyle Lauletta

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2018, 12:36 PM by jessepeck1213.)

(04-28-2018, 12:33 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Giants 2019 QB depth chart:

Davis Webb
Kyle Lauletta

I like Webb infinitely better. Not so sure how Gettleman feels about him after this pick though.

(04-28-2018, 12:35 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(04-28-2018, 12:33 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Giants 2019 QB depth chart:

Davis Webb
Kyle Lauletta

I like Qebb infinitely better. Not so sure how Gettleman feels about him after this pick though.

I don’t know either - I’m just joking around because I championed Webb to the jags in the third last year heavily

How about Kalen Ballage next? He wears number 7  Banana