Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL Draft day 3 thread

So people ask for a backup QB, and they draft a less talented Blake Bortles. Beware mokeys paw and all that.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-28-2018, 04:41 PM)Jags02 Wrote:
(04-28-2018, 04:38 PM)Brindle91 Wrote: You’re wrong, Tony Adams is a natural CB. 

Look it up...

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/tony-adams...90cac6d989

At 322 lbs, I don't think you want him playing CB.

Excuse the English in me... Tony Adams is an old centre back that played centre back for Arsenal but you’re right at 322 lbs you don’t want him playing centre back!

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2018, 05:04 PM by JAXsonVIL.)

Hoping for a LB, RB, CB in the 7th. We have 2 picks.

St Brown to GB.

Jags need to revamp their QB scouting.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

What's Austin Allen up to?

Any decent FA LBs out there still?

Holton hill or leon Jacobs this round. Let's do it.

Skai Moore would be nice. ..idk about Leon Jacobs but you all seem to like him so screw it

Skai Moore please.
Bo Scarborough too please

https://twitter.com/KyleBrandt/status/99...90496?s=19
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2018, 05:50 PM by knarnn.)

On the clock

Is the punter from Marshall still available?
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2018, 05:52 PM by JAXsonVIL.)

Leon Jacobs

Big and fast

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2018, 05:54 PM by jessepeck1213.)

YAY!!!!!!!!

He's immediately going to be a beast on special teams and has the potential to be a starter at linebacker. He oozes athleticism.

I'm the happiest guy on the board right now but you guys will come around, I promise.

240lbs runs a 4.48. I like it
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Give me Bo and we can call it a day.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(04-28-2018, 05:52 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: YAY!!!!!!!!

He's immediately going to be a beast on special teams and has the potential to be a starter at linebacker. He oozes athleticism.

Hmm, is he supposed to be more of a pass rusher? I see he's listed at EDGE in some places and his athletic profile would say he's more linearly explosive than laterally. But he's also very undersized if so (Dwight Freeney is one of his closer athletic comps). He's a bit confusing for me to unpack.

(04-28-2018, 05:55 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: 240lbs runs a 4.48. I like it

Nice. Looks like he can hit too. Should be in good competition for our SAM spot.

(04-28-2018, 05:58 PM)Upper Wrote:
(04-28-2018, 05:52 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: YAY!!!!!!!!

Hmm, is he supposed to be more of a pass rusher? I see he's listed at EDGE in some places and his athletic profile would say he's more linearly explosive than laterally. But he's also very undersized if so (Dwight Freeney is one of his closer athletic comps). He's a bit confusing for me to unpack.
Played inside and outside at Wisconsin. Also played fullback in 16. He's got long arms but I'm not sure he's tall enough to be a consistent edge rusher. He's big fast and strong and I think he can be developed at LB. Worst case he's going to beast on special teams, which is fine with me for a 7th rounder.

Damn Cowboys

(This post was last modified: 04-28-2018, 06:15 PM by JAXsonVIL.)

NOOOOOOO BOOOOOOO

Who do we like now ?

Justin Jackson, Skai Moore, Allen Lazard, Simmie Cobbs.