Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Do you approve of the job Gus Bradley is doing?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Official Post-Week 7 Approval Poll

Have at it.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

No

No

To Early:  I still believe in him deep down, though that belief is getting harder and harder to find. 

No, No, No.

I'm one of Caldwell biggest fans on here but until he gets rid of this coaching staff I can't say he's doing a good job.

Gu's must go now, and Bortles, well, I'm not ready to give up in him just yet, but he throwas ducks into triple coverage, and has too many damn turnovers. In short Bortles ducks worse than CHenne this year.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

No, No, and Bortles is too inaccurate and inconsistent to be anyone's franchise quarterback.

To all those saying they don't like Gus Bradley's job, guess who hired him?

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

If Dave refuses to fire Gus - then he has to go too...  

And I've been a huge fan of Bortles - but he's regressed to the point where's no longer salvageable.  Too many hits, too many losses, destroyed confidence, bad mechanics, bad coaching.  

Same thing that happened to Derek Carr.  

Gus is gone in January. 

For reference:

Post Week 3 Approval Poll:

Do you approve of the job Gus Bradley is doing?
  1. Yes (5 votes [5.56%])
    <p class=""> 

2. No (85 votes [94.44%])
    <p class=""> 

Do you approve of the job Dave Caldwell is doing?
  1. Yes (77 votes [85.56%])
    <p class=""> 

2. No (13 votes [14.44%])
    <p class=""> 

Is Blake Bortles a franchise quarterback?
  1. Yes (39 votes [43.33%])
    <p class=""> 

2. No (11 votes [12.22%])
    <p class=""> 

3. Too early to tell (40 votes [44.44%])
    <p class=""> 

No to all except Dave. He's brought the talent in (in many areas), but has busted on others. All GMs bust on players. Right now the big fault for Dave is Gus. Hiring him and keeping him this long. If things don't change soon he will be a no too.

Going with a No on caldwell this time. He should be telling khan to fire gus

What morons vote yes for Bradley?  Identify yourself!

Quote:Gus is gone in January. 

January is waiting too long IMO...the players need to know now that this culture of losing is unacceptable.

I vote no for Bradley every week. I've wanted him gone after each of the last two seasons. I've defended Dave and Blake in the past, but I am done. Sadly, if Bortles continues to play the way he has, this will be a far less attractive job for potential head coaches this offseason.

Quote:Gus is gone in January.

Why delay the inevitable?

Quote:What morons vote yes for Bradley? Identify yourself!
Trolls dude, you know some on here are trolling, or its family.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:What morons vote yes for Bradley?  Identify yourself!

Probably JW

Dave missed with Bortles, how can you give him approval.

Quote:Dave missed with Bortles, how can you give him approval.
GMs miss on QBs more often than they hit. 

Quote:GMs miss on QBs more often than they hit.

Hes missed on all of our first rounders outside of Ramsey. Get that crap outta here.