Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Do you approve of the job Gus Bradley is doing?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Official Post-Week 7 Approval Poll

Quote:Hes missed on all of our first rounders outside of Ramsey. Get that crap outta here.
I think he's a good young GM on the way up.  

I'd keep him in a heartbeat. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Who are these 2 geniuses who approves of what Gus is doing

Quote:I think he's a good young GM on the way up.

I'd keep him in a heartbeat.

Answer the question? Has he missed with our first round picks?

Quote:Answer the question? Has he missed with our first round picks?
Which question, Einstein? 

The one I already answered, or the new one you just typed? 

Ramsey is a future pro-bowler and we know very, very little about Fowler at this point. Settle down. 

Quote:Which question, Einstein?

The one I <a class="bbc_url" href='https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/20321-official-post-week-7-approval-poll/?p=863451'>already answered</a>, or the new one you just typed?

Ramsey is a future pro-bowler and we know very, very little about Fowler at this point. Settle down.

Ramsey was a no brainer. Fowler is just not good. He will turn out to be nothing its quite obvious.

Quote:Probably JW

If so, then she has Stockholm syndrome to go along with her Aspergers.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Quote:Fowler is just not good. He will turn out to be nothing its quite obvious.

You spend countless threads complaining about coaching but write off a young pass rusher 6 games into his career that's learning his craft from that same staff. 

Brilliant. 

I like Caldwell's picks. First round and otherwise. The only thing that's "quite obvious" is how hard you are reaching to bash Caldwell. 

No on Gus, Yes on Dave, Still too early on Blake. Feel my feelings have not changed much, Gus has just been making it worse for himself tho.

T-Wigg nailed it on the 5th quarter.  The teams two problems are the most important positions, head coach and quarterback.  A franchise QB is supposed to make up for the teams deficiencies.  Blake isn't doing that right now.  A good head coach should be able to make up for a quarterback who is struggling.  This isn't happening.  

If Blake was playing as he should, we wouldn't be in this mess.

If Gus was a good coach, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Next to Gus there should be the Michael Scott gif of "No... god no. Please no." 

As far as Caldwell, he has pretty much found out that he should have fired Gus last year. That much is clear. He gets another shot at a new HC (Schwartz or Haley or McDaniels)