Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
"We just had a great talk in the locker room"

Hahahaha man I'm starting to love Gus. I look more forward to his post game remarks than I do the game itself at this point

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Did he actually say that? [BLEEP] him.

"We just need to sweep the corners" Gus Bradley quote after Baltimore Ravens loss.

He seriously just said that to Lageman on the radio show I couldnt believe it

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2016, 04:49 PM by WorldsBestPoster.)

Hope you and Khan have a great talk before the sun sets ya goober

Quote:He seriously just said that to Lageman on the radio show I couldnt believe it
[Image: 2746728-2746728-3491681832-nicol.gif]

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2016, 04:50 PM by TJBender.)

"Guys, bad news, no ice cream this week."

"WHAT?!"

"Relax, relax, it's just because the Baskin Robbins guy was late. Don't worry. He's outta here. Next week, we get delivery from Blue Bell. Accountability!"

"YEAH!"

Hope he gave everyone a hug and passed out tampons for any extra tears.

Its like he said it in slow motion. Guy has no clue but we've known that for some time

Looking forward to Boselli defending everybody all week and calling the fans idiots

idk who told you guys that ice cream thing is funny but im here to let you all know its a bad joke

like were a bad football team

No. I refuse to believe it hahaha
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Looking forward to Boselli defending everybody all week and calling the fans idiotsI
I am starting to wonder if Boselli is suffering from concussion syndrome.  Ray Charles can see this team is under performing.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Hard to listen to personnel working for the Jags. They have a reason to buffer the look of someone with being around them constantly. As fans, we don't care whether they like it or not. We call it like we see it and this team should not be playing like it is. That comes down to coaching and the lack of preparation being displayed. Not to mention, the lack of control. They have to go asap! They meaning Bradley, Olson, and maybe even Bortles. He needs to be at least benched.

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:"Guys, bad news, no ice cream this week."

"WHAT?!"

"Relax, relax, it's just because the Baskin Robbins guy was late. Don't worry. He's outta here. Next week, we get delivery from Blue Bell. Accountability!"

"YEAH!"

Maybe the problem is going with the cheap ice cream? Maybe the Jags should try Haagen-Dazs or something?   

Quote:idk who told you guys that ice cream thing is funny but im here to let you all know its a bad joke

like were a bad football team
Ice cream is a metaphor.  It's a subtlety - you've got to get the humor.  

I wish my boss was Gus Bradly

Quote:Ice cream is a metaphor. It's a subtlety - you've got to get the humor.

Good Humor

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Quote:Maybe the problem is going with the cheap ice cream? Maybe the Jags should try Haagen-Dazs or something?   

Good point, time for Khan to break out the checkbook and show he really wants it.

Well things are certainly looking up now.