Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
"We just had a great talk in the locker room"

Someone needs to test the staff for drugs. He's completly delusional.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You gotta love the guy Gus Bradley, he lights up a room and has such a positive attitude, its contagious!

They need to be checked in a mental asylum.

There is no [BLEEP] way they aren't insane.

Quote:Someone needs to test the staff for drugs. He's completly delusional.
I mean there has to be something going on upstairs right? Maybe that is why Khan has not cut ties...because he doesn't want to be viewed as insensitive to the mentally slow 

What a mess this team is right now. 

Quote:Good Humor
Ice cream representing accountability and coaching within the organization.  I guess you've got to "get" it - the Jags have this complete lack of accountability, lack of desire, lack of self-control - i.e. representative of the results on the field.  Just like some fat slob eating ice cream.  

Quote:Ice cream representing accountability and coaching within the organization. I guess you've got to "get" it - the Jags have this complete lack of accountability, lack of desire, lack of self-control - i.e. representative of the results on the field. Just like some fat slob eating ice cream.

Dude, the only thing I know for fact is that I'm gonna be dead before this team ever see's a playoff game

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Quote:I mean there has to be something going on upstairs right? Maybe that is why Khan has not cut ties...because he doesn't want to be viewed as insensitive to the mentally slow 
Could be sued for violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act for discriminating against the mentally disabled.  That can be the only reason.  

Ugh ... this team. they got me as a fan but I have battered spouse syndrome.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I'm glad that the ice cream jokes have made their way back to respectability. I think they capture the essence of this coaching staff quite well, and all it took was 6 games to remind us of it.

Quote:Dude, the only thing I know for fact is that I'm gonna be dead before this team ever see's a playoff game

Sad but true. If I'm lucky, I have maybe 60 more years on the planet. Hopefully the Jags will be good at least once before then.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Sad but true. If I'm lucky, I have maybe 60 more years on the planet. Hopefully the Jags will be good at least once before then.

60 years.. That'll make me 101

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Hahahaha Dopey Gus!

Literally locker room talk

This has to be the most mentally weak team I've ever seen. Players repeatedly making the same mistakes. The most unsportsmanlike penalties of any team. Bortles has the worst body language I've ever seen. The offense goes in a funk every single time after we have a turnover. Greene complained about the fans on twitter after the game. And now you have Gus sitting the team down to talk about their feelings instead of ripping them a new one for laying an egg offensively against the worst defense in the league. This is a direct result of 3 years worth of Gus telling his players to just improve every day and not enough telling his players that their play is unacceptable. Him coddling this team has made them unable to deal with any kind of pressure.

Gus needs to go. Now. I don't care that it's a short week. Get him as far away from the team as possible.

"We had a great talk in the locker room this evening." "I told the team we need to make more of our opportunies and play with more poise". "Therefore, only one scoop this week with no toppings. The team seemed to understand and I told them we'll just pretend we're lactose intolerant this week". "Thursday will be here quick and if we win and save my job. We will have an all you can eat buffet."

No pain, no gain.

Lol. It's amazing how things get so easily taken out of context around here.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:"We had a great talk in the locker room this evening." "I told the team we need to make more of our opportunies and play with more poise". "Therefore, only one scoop this week with no toppings. The team seemed to understand and I told them we'll just pretend we're lactose intolerant this week". "Thursday will be here quick and if we win and save my job. We will have an all you can eat buffet."

I agree that if they do win, Bradley will be around yet another week.  And since Ten isn't that great, welp, who knows.

Quote:This has to be the most mentally weak team I've ever seen. Players repeatedly making the same mistakes. The most unsportsmanlike penalties of any team. Bortles has the worst body language I've ever seen. The offense goes in a funk every single time after we have a turnover. Greene complained about the fans on twitter after the game. And now you have Gus sitting the team down to talk about their feelings instead of ripping them a new one for laying an egg offensively against the worst defense in the league. This is a direct result of 3 years worth of Gus telling his players to just improve every day and not enough telling his players that their play is unacceptable. Him coddling this team has made them unable to deal with any kind of pressure.

100% agree.  That body language and slowness/telegraphy of release is like a meme.  An absolute f u NFL. It just can't be.  This is not our Blake.  For the rest of the team, the lack of discipline and mistakes overall are almost the expectation.  They make the mistake or cause the misconduct, squirm slightly, and head to Gus for a chat n pat.  JDR will just 'look' at you, you know better not to walk towards him.  

It's a comic explosion.  Like XFL sanctity.  He hate me.

Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Quote:Looking forward to Boselli defending everybody all week and calling the fans idiots

yoooo! Tony be buggin tho, wit all dat.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~